Bret Michaels Suffered Bizarre Health Issue Before Recent Concert
The Poison frontman Bret Michaels was preparing to play a gig earlier this month when the bizarre incident left him struggling to see.
He tells America's Star magazine, "I look up, the girl leans forward (over the venue balcony) and bumps her drink. The glass, straw and vodka with Red Bull falls into my eyeballs."
Doctors advised him to cancel the gig due to his irritated eyes, but Bret Michaels refused.
He says, "We did it and it was probably one of the best shows I ever had."
The incident took place just days before the first anniversary of his near-fatal brain haemorrhage, which left him fighting for his life.
And Michaels reveals he still struggles from the residual effects of his health crisis: "There's something a little bit wrong with my left hand... (But) one of the most painful parts is the spasming of my neck, where the bleed happened in the back of my spinal cord."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service