Bret Michaels Suffered Bizarre Health Issue Before Recent Concert
The Poison frontman Bret Michaels was preparing to play a gig earlier this month when the bizarre incident left him struggling to see.
He tells America's Star magazine, "I look up, the girl leans forward (over the venue balcony) and bumps her drink. The glass, straw and vodka with Red Bull falls into my eyeballs."
Doctors advised him to cancel the gig due to his irritated eyes, but Bret Michaels refused.
He says, "We did it and it was probably one of the best shows I ever had."
The incident took place just days before the first anniversary of his near-fatal brain haemorrhage, which left him fighting for his life.
And Michaels reveals he still struggles from the residual effects of his health crisis: "There's something a little bit wrong with my left hand... (But) one of the most painful parts is the spasming of my neck, where the bleed happened in the back of my spinal cord."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame