Kate Hudson Engaged to Matt Bellamy
The "Almost Famous" star, Kate Hudson began dating the Muse vocal, Matthew Bellamy last year and the pair is expecting a baby together.
Bellamy proposed to Kate Hudson last week in New York, but the actress kept the engagement secret until she was quizzed about a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
Appearing on America's "The Today Show" on Wednesday, host Matt Lauer picked up on the new jewellery item before Hudson confirmed, "I haven't really announced it, I was waiting for someone to notice."
Hudson admits that despite their pending parenthood, they are in no rush to book a date for the nuptials.
She says, "I don't (have a date yet). Matthew Bellamy, he's a beautiful man. I'm excited. But I think we're just going to sort of sit and do the baby thing for a little bit."
Hudson revealed the couple doesn't yet know the gender of the baby, although she's confident it's a girl - and the new tot is already taking after her mum, Hollywood star Goldie Hawn.
The actress adds, "She's so nuts in here. She's so wild. I kind of feel like it's got the (Goldie) Hawn gene. It's got my mom's lineage for sure. It's like dancing every day."
Hudson has been married once before - to The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson, who is father to her seven-year-old son, Ryder.
More Kate Hudson News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers