Kate Hudson Engaged to Matt Bellamy
The "Almost Famous" star, Kate Hudson began dating the Muse vocal, Matthew Bellamy last year and the pair is expecting a baby together.
Bellamy proposed to Kate Hudson last week in New York, but the actress kept the engagement secret until she was quizzed about a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
Appearing on America's "The Today Show" on Wednesday, host Matt Lauer picked up on the new jewellery item before Hudson confirmed, "I haven't really announced it, I was waiting for someone to notice."
Hudson admits that despite their pending parenthood, they are in no rush to book a date for the nuptials.
She says, "I don't (have a date yet). Matthew Bellamy, he's a beautiful man. I'm excited. But I think we're just going to sort of sit and do the baby thing for a little bit."
Hudson revealed the couple doesn't yet know the gender of the baby, although she's confident it's a girl - and the new tot is already taking after her mum, Hollywood star Goldie Hawn.
The actress adds, "She's so nuts in here. She's so wild. I kind of feel like it's got the (Goldie) Hawn gene. It's got my mom's lineage for sure. It's like dancing every day."
Hudson has been married once before - to The Black Crowes rocker Chris Robinson, who is father to her seven-year-old son, Ryder.
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip