Kate Nash Launches Record Label
The Foundations hitmaker set up a trust fund to promote the arts after receiving her first royalties cheque, and she's now turned the organisation into Have 10p Records.
Her label's first release was the debut single by Brigitte Aphrodite - and Kate Nash is hoping to sign more acts in the future.
She tells NME magazine, "I suddenly had some extra money and I wanted to give something back to the arts. I always felt very passionate about it, so I set up a trust fund to promote the arts...
"Then I started watching Brigitte Aphrodite, who's a really amazing musician... So I asked my accountant: 'If I rolled the trust fund into a record label, would that work?' And he said yeah. So I did it. Have 10p Records was the result, and we've just put out Brigitte's first single."
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It