Jean-Claude Van Damme Determined to Land Walk of Fame Star
Jean-Claude Van Damme walked along the famous Los Angeles landmark when he was a young wannabe and fantasised about the day his name would be among the greats.
Gladys Portugues is desperate to see the "Bloodsport" star receive the sidewalk honour while he's still alive, insisting the tribute is "so long overdue".
Appearing on reality show "Jean Claude Van Damme: Behind Closed Doors", she explains, "It all started way back in the '80s. I was very pregnant with (son) Kristopher. JC and I would walk on the Walk of Fame at all hours of the night. You can walk here till three in the morning - you see the stars and you see so many people and so much life."
"We always used to look at the stars and kind of reminisce. We even put our handprints over Bruce Lee's, for example, and I did Marilyn Monroe's."
"He's accomplished his dream with his acting and being in movies but his biggest dream yet - it needs to be accomplished and it will be accomplished - is a star on the Walk of Fame."
"It's something that is so long overdue for him and he so deserves it and I do hope that he gets it one day while he's alive. I tell you, the day he gets one, I will be in tears. I'll make sure I wear no mascara, no make-up, no nothing."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights