John Mayall's Son Is a High School Baseball Star
John Mayall and his realtor/singer wife Maggie Mayall have high hopes for Sammy Mayall and the former John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers leader admits he has developed an interest in the sport through his son's achievements.
He says, "All sport is foreign to me except soccer. Even cricket, to me, is mind-boggling. I've never been a sports fan but it's wonderful to see that he has developed into something... His enthusiasm is really great to see and he plays really well."
"I'm beginning to get the hang of it... I have to have the scoreboard, though. Without the scoreboard, I'd be totally lost."
Maggie adds, "We hope he'll be playing at the college level. He's on a great team. He's got a great coach and we'll see what happens in the next couple of years."
"John is really coming along. When our son was in little league, he'd call the field a pitch... I'm quite proud of him."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!