John Mayall's Son Is a High School Baseball Star
John Mayall and his realtor/singer wife Maggie Mayall have high hopes for Sammy Mayall and the former John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers leader admits he has developed an interest in the sport through his son's achievements.
He says, "All sport is foreign to me except soccer. Even cricket, to me, is mind-boggling. I've never been a sports fan but it's wonderful to see that he has developed into something... His enthusiasm is really great to see and he plays really well."
"I'm beginning to get the hang of it... I have to have the scoreboard, though. Without the scoreboard, I'd be totally lost."
Maggie adds, "We hope he'll be playing at the college level. He's on a great team. He's got a great coach and we'll see what happens in the next couple of years."
"John is really coming along. When our son was in little league, he'd call the field a pitch... I'm quite proud of him."
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski