John Mayall's Son Is a High School Baseball Star
John Mayall and his realtor/singer wife Maggie Mayall have high hopes for Sammy Mayall and the former John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers leader admits he has developed an interest in the sport through his son's achievements.
He says, "All sport is foreign to me except soccer. Even cricket, to me, is mind-boggling. I've never been a sports fan but it's wonderful to see that he has developed into something... His enthusiasm is really great to see and he plays really well."
"I'm beginning to get the hang of it... I have to have the scoreboard, though. Without the scoreboard, I'd be totally lost."
Maggie adds, "We hope he'll be playing at the college level. He's on a great team. He's got a great coach and we'll see what happens in the next couple of years."
"John is really coming along. When our son was in little league, he'd call the field a pitch... I'm quite proud of him."
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards