John Mayall's Son Is a High School Baseball Star
John Mayall and his realtor/singer wife Maggie Mayall have high hopes for Sammy Mayall and the former John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers leader admits he has developed an interest in the sport through his son's achievements.
He says, "All sport is foreign to me except soccer. Even cricket, to me, is mind-boggling. I've never been a sports fan but it's wonderful to see that he has developed into something... His enthusiasm is really great to see and he plays really well."
"I'm beginning to get the hang of it... I have to have the scoreboard, though. Without the scoreboard, I'd be totally lost."
Maggie adds, "We hope he'll be playing at the college level. He's on a great team. He's got a great coach and we'll see what happens in the next couple of years."
"John is really coming along. When our son was in little league, he'd call the field a pitch... I'm quite proud of him."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris