Vince Neil Completes Requirements of DUI Sentence
Rocker Vince Neil can put his most recent DUI charge firmly behind him after completing court-ordered counseling sessions as part of his sentence. The Motley Crue star spent his 54th birthday behind bars in February as he served 10 days of a 15-day jail term in Nevada, stemming from his 2010 arrest for drink driving.
He endured a further 15 days under house arrest, paid a fine and was told to enroll in alcohol awareness lessons. However, the case was declared closed on Tuesday, April 26 when a Las Vegas judge signed off on the completion of the counseling course.
Neil also made a $500 (GBP312.50) donation to the campaign group Mothers Against Drunk Driving, according to court spokeswoman Mary Ann Price.
But the singer's legal woes don't end there - he is due to be arraigned in a Las Vegas court on Monday, May 2 on separate charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct relating to an incident in March. The charges followed an altercation with his TV reporter ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs, and could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia