Vince Neil Completes Requirements of DUI Sentence
Rocker Vince Neil can put his most recent DUI charge firmly behind him after completing court-ordered counseling sessions as part of his sentence. The Motley Crue star spent his 54th birthday behind bars in February as he served 10 days of a 15-day jail term in Nevada, stemming from his 2010 arrest for drink driving.
He endured a further 15 days under house arrest, paid a fine and was told to enroll in alcohol awareness lessons. However, the case was declared closed on Tuesday, April 26 when a Las Vegas judge signed off on the completion of the counseling course.
Neil also made a $500 (GBP312.50) donation to the campaign group Mothers Against Drunk Driving, according to court spokeswoman Mary Ann Price.
But the singer's legal woes don't end there - he is due to be arraigned in a Las Vegas court on Monday, May 2 on separate charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct relating to an incident in March. The charges followed an altercation with his TV reporter ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs, and could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism