Vince Neil Completes Requirements of DUI Sentence
Rocker Vince Neil can put his most recent DUI charge firmly behind him after completing court-ordered counseling sessions as part of his sentence. The Motley Crue star spent his 54th birthday behind bars in February as he served 10 days of a 15-day jail term in Nevada, stemming from his 2010 arrest for drink driving.
He endured a further 15 days under house arrest, paid a fine and was told to enroll in alcohol awareness lessons. However, the case was declared closed on Tuesday, April 26 when a Las Vegas judge signed off on the completion of the counseling course.
Neil also made a $500 (GBP312.50) donation to the campaign group Mothers Against Drunk Driving, according to court spokeswoman Mary Ann Price.
But the singer's legal woes don't end there - he is due to be arraigned in a Las Vegas court on Monday, May 2 on separate charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct relating to an incident in March. The charges followed an altercation with his TV reporter ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs, and could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group