Vince Neil Completes Requirements of DUI Sentence
Rocker Vince Neil can put his most recent DUI charge firmly behind him after completing court-ordered counseling sessions as part of his sentence. The Motley Crue star spent his 54th birthday behind bars in February as he served 10 days of a 15-day jail term in Nevada, stemming from his 2010 arrest for drink driving.
He endured a further 15 days under house arrest, paid a fine and was told to enroll in alcohol awareness lessons. However, the case was declared closed on Tuesday, April 26 when a Las Vegas judge signed off on the completion of the counseling course.
Neil also made a $500 (GBP312.50) donation to the campaign group Mothers Against Drunk Driving, according to court spokeswoman Mary Ann Price.
But the singer's legal woes don't end there - he is due to be arraigned in a Las Vegas court on Monday, May 2 on separate charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct relating to an incident in March. The charges followed an altercation with his TV reporter ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs, and could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape