Vince Neil Completes Requirements of DUI Sentence
Rocker Vince Neil can put his most recent DUI charge firmly behind him after completing court-ordered counseling sessions as part of his sentence. The Motley Crue star spent his 54th birthday behind bars in February as he served 10 days of a 15-day jail term in Nevada, stemming from his 2010 arrest for drink driving.
He endured a further 15 days under house arrest, paid a fine and was told to enroll in alcohol awareness lessons. However, the case was declared closed on Tuesday, April 26 when a Las Vegas judge signed off on the completion of the counseling course.
Neil also made a $500 (GBP312.50) donation to the campaign group Mothers Against Drunk Driving, according to court spokeswoman Mary Ann Price.
But the singer's legal woes don't end there - he is due to be arraigned in a Las Vegas court on Monday, May 2 on separate charges of misdemeanor battery and disorderly conduct relating to an incident in March. The charges followed an altercation with his TV reporter ex-girlfriend Alicia Jacobs, and could land him back behind bars if the judge rules it was a violation of his probation.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri