Daniel Radcliffe Worried About 'Harry Potter' Return
The young Brit Daniel Radcliffe has made it clear he no longer wants to don Potter's spectacles and invisibility cloak again after starring in eight films about the literary hero and his friends.
So when he heard Potter creator J.K. Rowling was planning another book in the series, he asked her for clarification.
Radcliffe tells Celebuzz.com, "I was worried! I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?'"
"She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' that, as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry."
Currently appearing on Broadway in the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe admits Harry Potter is far from his mind right now, but he's preparing for one last reminder before he's done with the boy wizard for good.
He adds, "In a few months, I'll have to flip the switch and get back into Potter mode for a few days (to promote the final film), but right now there isn't time to be nostalgic about it."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal