Daniel Radcliffe Worried About 'Harry Potter' Return
The young Brit Daniel Radcliffe has made it clear he no longer wants to don Potter's spectacles and invisibility cloak again after starring in eight films about the literary hero and his friends.
So when he heard Potter creator J.K. Rowling was planning another book in the series, he asked her for clarification.
Radcliffe tells Celebuzz.com, "I was worried! I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?'"
"She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' that, as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry."
Currently appearing on Broadway in the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe admits Harry Potter is far from his mind right now, but he's preparing for one last reminder before he's done with the boy wizard for good.
He adds, "In a few months, I'll have to flip the switch and get back into Potter mode for a few days (to promote the final film), but right now there isn't time to be nostalgic about it."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off