Daniel Radcliffe Worried About 'Harry Potter' Return
The young Brit Daniel Radcliffe has made it clear he no longer wants to don Potter's spectacles and invisibility cloak again after starring in eight films about the literary hero and his friends.
So when he heard Potter creator J.K. Rowling was planning another book in the series, he asked her for clarification.
Radcliffe tells Celebuzz.com, "I was worried! I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?'"
"She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' that, as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry."
Currently appearing on Broadway in the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe admits Harry Potter is far from his mind right now, but he's preparing for one last reminder before he's done with the boy wizard for good.
He adds, "In a few months, I'll have to flip the switch and get back into Potter mode for a few days (to promote the final film), but right now there isn't time to be nostalgic about it."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding