Daniel Radcliffe Worried About 'Harry Potter' Return
The young Brit Daniel Radcliffe has made it clear he no longer wants to don Potter's spectacles and invisibility cloak again after starring in eight films about the literary hero and his friends.
So when he heard Potter creator J.K. Rowling was planning another book in the series, he asked her for clarification.
Radcliffe tells Celebuzz.com, "I was worried! I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?'"
"She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' that, as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry."
Currently appearing on Broadway in the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe admits Harry Potter is far from his mind right now, but he's preparing for one last reminder before he's done with the boy wizard for good.
He adds, "In a few months, I'll have to flip the switch and get back into Potter mode for a few days (to promote the final film), but right now there isn't time to be nostalgic about it."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami