Daniel Radcliffe Worried About 'Harry Potter' Return
The young Brit Daniel Radcliffe has made it clear he no longer wants to don Potter's spectacles and invisibility cloak again after starring in eight films about the literary hero and his friends.
So when he heard Potter creator J.K. Rowling was planning another book in the series, he asked her for clarification.
Radcliffe tells Celebuzz.com, "I was worried! I texted her. I said, 'Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?'"
"She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I' that, as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry."
Currently appearing on Broadway in the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe admits Harry Potter is far from his mind right now, but he's preparing for one last reminder before he's done with the boy wizard for good.
He adds, "In a few months, I'll have to flip the switch and get back into Potter mode for a few days (to promote the final film), but right now there isn't time to be nostalgic about it."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'