Charlie Sheen's Ex Bree Olson Lands Plea Deal Over DUI Charge
The former porn star, Bree Olson real name Rachel Oberlin, was arrested in February after allegedly crashing her Lexus. She was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) after she was reportedly found to be more than twice over the legal alcohol limit.
Bree Olson had previously vowed to fight the accusation and in March requested a two-day trial to clear her name over the misdemeanour.
But she has since reached an agreement with authorities and pleaded guilty to the lesser count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a court hearing on Tuesday.
Under the terms of the deal, she will complete a period of community service and serve one year of unsupervised probation, as long as she remains out of trouble, according to reports.
Olson found fame as one of Charlie Sheen's 'goddesses', but the former "Two and a Half Men" star revealed at the weekend that she had dumped him via text message.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge