Charlie Sheen's Ex Bree Olson Lands Plea Deal Over DUI Charge
The former porn star, Bree Olson real name Rachel Oberlin, was arrested in February after allegedly crashing her Lexus. She was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) after she was reportedly found to be more than twice over the legal alcohol limit.
Bree Olson had previously vowed to fight the accusation and in March requested a two-day trial to clear her name over the misdemeanour.
But she has since reached an agreement with authorities and pleaded guilty to the lesser count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a court hearing on Tuesday.
Under the terms of the deal, she will complete a period of community service and serve one year of unsupervised probation, as long as she remains out of trouble, according to reports.
Olson found fame as one of Charlie Sheen's 'goddesses', but the former "Two and a Half Men" star revealed at the weekend that she had dumped him via text message.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory