Charlie Sheen's Ex Bree Olson Lands Plea Deal Over DUI Charge
The former porn star, Bree Olson real name Rachel Oberlin, was arrested in February after allegedly crashing her Lexus. She was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) after she was reportedly found to be more than twice over the legal alcohol limit.
Bree Olson had previously vowed to fight the accusation and in March requested a two-day trial to clear her name over the misdemeanour.
But she has since reached an agreement with authorities and pleaded guilty to the lesser count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a court hearing on Tuesday.
Under the terms of the deal, she will complete a period of community service and serve one year of unsupervised probation, as long as she remains out of trouble, according to reports.
Olson found fame as one of Charlie Sheen's 'goddesses', but the former "Two and a Half Men" star revealed at the weekend that she had dumped him via text message.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation