Charlie Sheen's Ex Bree Olson Lands Plea Deal Over DUI Charge
The former porn star, Bree Olson real name Rachel Oberlin, was arrested in February after allegedly crashing her Lexus. She was charged with driving under the influence (DUI) after she was reportedly found to be more than twice over the legal alcohol limit.
Bree Olson had previously vowed to fight the accusation and in March requested a two-day trial to clear her name over the misdemeanour.
But she has since reached an agreement with authorities and pleaded guilty to the lesser count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a court hearing on Tuesday.
Under the terms of the deal, she will complete a period of community service and serve one year of unsupervised probation, as long as she remains out of trouble, according to reports.
Olson found fame as one of Charlie Sheen's 'goddesses', but the former "Two and a Half Men" star revealed at the weekend that she had dumped him via text message.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival