Alicia Silverstone Calling for More Japan Help
The "Clueless" star Alicia Silverstone has been moved by the images of devastation from last month's disasters and she is determined to highlight the ongoing plight of survivors.
Alicia Silverstone has called on readers of her blog to donate cash to the Red Cross and the Save Japan Dolphins organisation, as well as asking them to help raise awareness of the environmental crisis on social networking site Facebook.
In a post on her website entitled 'Please continue to help victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan!', she writes, "Many of you have probably donated already, but I just wanted to send a little reminder that suffering continues even after the media moves on. Here are some ways that you can continue to help Japan... "
"Causes Facebook App - Search 'Japan' for a list of orgs (organisations) you can donate to. You'll find everything from humanitarian aid to animal rescue."
"Save Japan Dolphins - despite the turmoil, activists continue their efforts to save Japan's dolphins. Red Cross - You can donate $10 by texting REDCROSS to 90999."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?