Suspect Opens Fire on Reality TV Production Team
"Repo Games"' production team arrived at a home in Las Vegas on Monday to repossess a car, with the intention of letting the in-debt owner play a trivia game to win the vehicle back payment-free, as part of the show's premise. However, when the owner saw the cast arrive, he became violent.
Things escalated quickly once the show's security team intervened and the man pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots, before retreating back inside his home.
The suspect, who threatened to commit suicide when cops arrived, was subsequently arrested for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer, reports TMZ.com. After being taken into custody, the alleged gunman was brought to a nearby hospital for mental evaluation.
No one was injured in the altercation.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West