Suspect Opens Fire on Reality TV Production Team
"Repo Games"' production team arrived at a home in Las Vegas on Monday to repossess a car, with the intention of letting the in-debt owner play a trivia game to win the vehicle back payment-free, as part of the show's premise. However, when the owner saw the cast arrive, he became violent.
Things escalated quickly once the show's security team intervened and the man pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots, before retreating back inside his home.
The suspect, who threatened to commit suicide when cops arrived, was subsequently arrested for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer, reports TMZ.com. After being taken into custody, the alleged gunman was brought to a nearby hospital for mental evaluation.
No one was injured in the altercation.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd