Suspect Opens Fire on Reality TV Production Team
"Repo Games"' production team arrived at a home in Las Vegas on Monday to repossess a car, with the intention of letting the in-debt owner play a trivia game to win the vehicle back payment-free, as part of the show's premise. However, when the owner saw the cast arrive, he became violent.
Things escalated quickly once the show's security team intervened and the man pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots, before retreating back inside his home.
The suspect, who threatened to commit suicide when cops arrived, was subsequently arrested for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer, reports TMZ.com. After being taken into custody, the alleged gunman was brought to a nearby hospital for mental evaluation.
No one was injured in the altercation.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album