Suspect Opens Fire on Reality TV Production Team
"Repo Games"' production team arrived at a home in Las Vegas on Monday to repossess a car, with the intention of letting the in-debt owner play a trivia game to win the vehicle back payment-free, as part of the show's premise. However, when the owner saw the cast arrive, he became violent.
Things escalated quickly once the show's security team intervened and the man pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots, before retreating back inside his home.
The suspect, who threatened to commit suicide when cops arrived, was subsequently arrested for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer, reports TMZ.com. After being taken into custody, the alleged gunman was brought to a nearby hospital for mental evaluation.
No one was injured in the altercation.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off