Suspect Opens Fire on Reality TV Production Team
"Repo Games"' production team arrived at a home in Las Vegas on Monday to repossess a car, with the intention of letting the in-debt owner play a trivia game to win the vehicle back payment-free, as part of the show's premise. However, when the owner saw the cast arrive, he became violent.
Things escalated quickly once the show's security team intervened and the man pulled out a gun and fired a number of shots, before retreating back inside his home.
The suspect, who threatened to commit suicide when cops arrived, was subsequently arrested for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and obstructing a police officer, reports TMZ.com. After being taken into custody, the alleged gunman was brought to a nearby hospital for mental evaluation.
No one was injured in the altercation.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival