Michael Douglas Angry Catherine Zeta-Jones' Illness Was 'Outed'
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, stunned fans earlier this month by opening up about her battle with depression, revealing she had received treatment at a mental health facility in Connecticut.
She released a statement to the media after news of her rehab stint leaked in the press, and Michael Douglas has praised her courage for facing up to her problems in public.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, due to air in the U.S. next week, he says, "She was outed... My oldest son is in federal prison, my ex-wife is suing me, and I got cancer. It's kind of hard for the wife to say, 'I'm depressed'."
Douglas' son Cameron, from his marriage to ex-wife Diandra, is serving a five year sentence for drug charges, while Diandra, who divorced the veteran actor in 2000, is seeking a share of the star's pay cheque from his 2010 movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic