Michael Douglas Angry Catherine Zeta-Jones' Illness Was 'Outed'
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, stunned fans earlier this month by opening up about her battle with depression, revealing she had received treatment at a mental health facility in Connecticut.
She released a statement to the media after news of her rehab stint leaked in the press, and Michael Douglas has praised her courage for facing up to her problems in public.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, due to air in the U.S. next week, he says, "She was outed... My oldest son is in federal prison, my ex-wife is suing me, and I got cancer. It's kind of hard for the wife to say, 'I'm depressed'."
Douglas' son Cameron, from his marriage to ex-wife Diandra, is serving a five year sentence for drug charges, while Diandra, who divorced the veteran actor in 2000, is seeking a share of the star's pay cheque from his 2010 movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour