Michael Douglas Angry Catherine Zeta-Jones' Illness Was 'Outed'
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, stunned fans earlier this month by opening up about her battle with depression, revealing she had received treatment at a mental health facility in Connecticut.
She released a statement to the media after news of her rehab stint leaked in the press, and Michael Douglas has praised her courage for facing up to her problems in public.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, due to air in the U.S. next week, he says, "She was outed... My oldest son is in federal prison, my ex-wife is suing me, and I got cancer. It's kind of hard for the wife to say, 'I'm depressed'."
Douglas' son Cameron, from his marriage to ex-wife Diandra, is serving a five year sentence for drug charges, while Diandra, who divorced the veteran actor in 2000, is seeking a share of the star's pay cheque from his 2010 movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked