Michael Douglas Angry Catherine Zeta-Jones' Illness Was 'Outed'
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, stunned fans earlier this month by opening up about her battle with depression, revealing she had received treatment at a mental health facility in Connecticut.
She released a statement to the media after news of her rehab stint leaked in the press, and Michael Douglas has praised her courage for facing up to her problems in public.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, due to air in the U.S. next week, he says, "She was outed... My oldest son is in federal prison, my ex-wife is suing me, and I got cancer. It's kind of hard for the wife to say, 'I'm depressed'."
Douglas' son Cameron, from his marriage to ex-wife Diandra, is serving a five year sentence for drug charges, while Diandra, who divorced the veteran actor in 2000, is seeking a share of the star's pay cheque from his 2010 movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps."
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement