Michael Douglas Angry Catherine Zeta-Jones' Illness Was 'Outed'
The "Chicago" star, Catherine Zeta-Jones, stunned fans earlier this month by opening up about her battle with depression, revealing she had received treatment at a mental health facility in Connecticut.
She released a statement to the media after news of her rehab stint leaked in the press, and Michael Douglas has praised her courage for facing up to her problems in public.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, due to air in the U.S. next week, he says, "She was outed... My oldest son is in federal prison, my ex-wife is suing me, and I got cancer. It's kind of hard for the wife to say, 'I'm depressed'."
Douglas' son Cameron, from his marriage to ex-wife Diandra, is serving a five year sentence for drug charges, while Diandra, who divorced the veteran actor in 2000, is seeking a share of the star's pay cheque from his 2010 movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps."
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?