Kristin Chenoweth's Worry Over Dog's Illness
The "Glee" star, Kristin Chenoweth rushed her puppy Maddie to a veterinary practice in Los Angeles on Saturday and spent hours by her pet's side as animal experts diagnosed the pooch with pancreatitis, an inflammation of the pancreas.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Everyone please pray for Maddie. Rushing her to doggie hospital. Throwing up. Maddie is getting bloodwork done. So glad we are at vet hospital. She has a fever but looks to be OK. Doctors are caring for her. Thank God. People who help animals do God's work."
"Bloodwork just showed pancreatitis. Not great. Not horrible. We will be here awhile getting meds (medication) and fluids. Thanks for praying everyone! She will be OK. She just is sick. Poor thing. Pancreatitis."
Kristin Chenoweth was eventually allowed to take Maddie home and she is ensuring her beloved pet gets plenty of care and attention.
She tells her online followers, "Home now. Maddie and mama are tired. She is gonna be OK. Lots of rest and a watchful eye for her. I have been a wreck all day. You know how it is with our babies. A long stressful day but she is gonna be OK. I have to watch her like a hawk for a bit. She is exhausted and just so tired."
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?