Kristin Chenoweth's Worry Over Dog's Illness
The "Glee" star, Kristin Chenoweth rushed her puppy Maddie to a veterinary practice in Los Angeles on Saturday and spent hours by her pet's side as animal experts diagnosed the pooch with pancreatitis, an inflammation of the pancreas.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Everyone please pray for Maddie. Rushing her to doggie hospital. Throwing up. Maddie is getting bloodwork done. So glad we are at vet hospital. She has a fever but looks to be OK. Doctors are caring for her. Thank God. People who help animals do God's work."
"Bloodwork just showed pancreatitis. Not great. Not horrible. We will be here awhile getting meds (medication) and fluids. Thanks for praying everyone! She will be OK. She just is sick. Poor thing. Pancreatitis."
Kristin Chenoweth was eventually allowed to take Maddie home and she is ensuring her beloved pet gets plenty of care and attention.
She tells her online followers, "Home now. Maddie and mama are tired. She is gonna be OK. Lots of rest and a watchful eye for her. I have been a wreck all day. You know how it is with our babies. A long stressful day but she is gonna be OK. I have to watch her like a hawk for a bit. She is exhausted and just so tired."
More Kristin Chenoweth News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard