Kristin Chenoweth's Worry Over Dog's Illness
The "Glee" star, Kristin Chenoweth rushed her puppy Maddie to a veterinary practice in Los Angeles on Saturday and spent hours by her pet's side as animal experts diagnosed the pooch with pancreatitis, an inflammation of the pancreas.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Everyone please pray for Maddie. Rushing her to doggie hospital. Throwing up. Maddie is getting bloodwork done. So glad we are at vet hospital. She has a fever but looks to be OK. Doctors are caring for her. Thank God. People who help animals do God's work."
"Bloodwork just showed pancreatitis. Not great. Not horrible. We will be here awhile getting meds (medication) and fluids. Thanks for praying everyone! She will be OK. She just is sick. Poor thing. Pancreatitis."
Kristin Chenoweth was eventually allowed to take Maddie home and she is ensuring her beloved pet gets plenty of care and attention.
She tells her online followers, "Home now. Maddie and mama are tired. She is gonna be OK. Lots of rest and a watchful eye for her. I have been a wreck all day. You know how it is with our babies. A long stressful day but she is gonna be OK. I have to watch her like a hawk for a bit. She is exhausted and just so tired."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting