Sean 'Diddy' Combs Dash for New Jersey Club Appearance
The hip-hop mogul, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs was due to appear at Club 4 Sixty 6 following a show in New York and planned to get there fast using a helicopter, but he was left grounded when chiefs at the Federal Aviation Administration did not give the flight the green light in time.
Combs was then given a police escort to the club, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Diddy heard his helicopter had not been cleared for landing, and said he wouldn't go to Jersey if he couldn't get there on time. His team spoke to the police, and he was driven - like a head of state - in his Bentley with three SUVs in a convoy, with two police cars in front, lights flashing, and another behind."
John Mahdessian, owner of dry-cleaning service Madame Paulette, which helped the star with clothes for the show, says, "This happened last-minute. I organised the police escort through my contacts. There were three squad cars with the lights flashing. I went along also. We were at the club in New Jersey within 15 minutes."
Combs representatives have not commented on the report.
More P. Diddy News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers