Sean 'Diddy' Combs Dash for New Jersey Club Appearance
The hip-hop mogul, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs was due to appear at Club 4 Sixty 6 following a show in New York and planned to get there fast using a helicopter, but he was left grounded when chiefs at the Federal Aviation Administration did not give the flight the green light in time.
Combs was then given a police escort to the club, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Diddy heard his helicopter had not been cleared for landing, and said he wouldn't go to Jersey if he couldn't get there on time. His team spoke to the police, and he was driven - like a head of state - in his Bentley with three SUVs in a convoy, with two police cars in front, lights flashing, and another behind."
John Mahdessian, owner of dry-cleaning service Madame Paulette, which helped the star with clothes for the show, says, "This happened last-minute. I organised the police escort through my contacts. There were three squad cars with the lights flashing. I went along also. We were at the club in New Jersey within 15 minutes."
Combs representatives have not commented on the report.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton