Sean 'Diddy' Combs Dash for New Jersey Club Appearance
The hip-hop mogul, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs was due to appear at Club 4 Sixty 6 following a show in New York and planned to get there fast using a helicopter, but he was left grounded when chiefs at the Federal Aviation Administration did not give the flight the green light in time.
Combs was then given a police escort to the club, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Diddy heard his helicopter had not been cleared for landing, and said he wouldn't go to Jersey if he couldn't get there on time. His team spoke to the police, and he was driven - like a head of state - in his Bentley with three SUVs in a convoy, with two police cars in front, lights flashing, and another behind."
John Mahdessian, owner of dry-cleaning service Madame Paulette, which helped the star with clothes for the show, says, "This happened last-minute. I organised the police escort through my contacts. There were three squad cars with the lights flashing. I went along also. We were at the club in New Jersey within 15 minutes."
Combs representatives have not commented on the report.
More P. Diddy News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo