David Arquette Offers Barbecue Invitation for Charity
Actor David Arquette is offering up an invitation to a summer barbecue in his back yard as part of a charity auction. The winning bidder will get the chance to spend an afternoon with the "Scream" star at his Los Angeles home, where he'll be cooking up his grill specialties.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the non-profit organization Malaria No More, which aims to end suffering and death caused by the disease. He says, "Starting on World Malaria Day, April 25th, people can bid on a backyard barbecue at my house with my friends. I have an incredible rib recipe - you gotta taste it. You can go to ebay, the auction is there and the money will benefit Malaria No More."
Singer Josh Groban is donating a pair of tickets to one of his upcoming concerts, while Kiefer Sutherland will fly two fans out to New York City to see him performing in his play, "That Championship Season".
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor