David Arquette Offers Barbecue Invitation for Charity
Actor David Arquette is offering up an invitation to a summer barbecue in his back yard as part of a charity auction. The winning bidder will get the chance to spend an afternoon with the "Scream" star at his Los Angeles home, where he'll be cooking up his grill specialties.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the non-profit organization Malaria No More, which aims to end suffering and death caused by the disease. He says, "Starting on World Malaria Day, April 25th, people can bid on a backyard barbecue at my house with my friends. I have an incredible rib recipe - you gotta taste it. You can go to ebay, the auction is there and the money will benefit Malaria No More."
Singer Josh Groban is donating a pair of tickets to one of his upcoming concerts, while Kiefer Sutherland will fly two fans out to New York City to see him performing in his play, "That Championship Season".
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris