David Arquette Offers Barbecue Invitation for Charity
Actor David Arquette is offering up an invitation to a summer barbecue in his back yard as part of a charity auction. The winning bidder will get the chance to spend an afternoon with the "Scream" star at his Los Angeles home, where he'll be cooking up his grill specialties.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the non-profit organization Malaria No More, which aims to end suffering and death caused by the disease. He says, "Starting on World Malaria Day, April 25th, people can bid on a backyard barbecue at my house with my friends. I have an incredible rib recipe - you gotta taste it. You can go to ebay, the auction is there and the money will benefit Malaria No More."
Singer Josh Groban is donating a pair of tickets to one of his upcoming concerts, while Kiefer Sutherland will fly two fans out to New York City to see him performing in his play, "That Championship Season".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival