David Arquette Offers Barbecue Invitation for Charity
Actor David Arquette is offering up an invitation to a summer barbecue in his back yard as part of a charity auction. The winning bidder will get the chance to spend an afternoon with the "Scream" star at his Los Angeles home, where he'll be cooking up his grill specialties.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the non-profit organization Malaria No More, which aims to end suffering and death caused by the disease. He says, "Starting on World Malaria Day, April 25th, people can bid on a backyard barbecue at my house with my friends. I have an incredible rib recipe - you gotta taste it. You can go to ebay, the auction is there and the money will benefit Malaria No More."
Singer Josh Groban is donating a pair of tickets to one of his upcoming concerts, while Kiefer Sutherland will fly two fans out to New York City to see him performing in his play, "That Championship Season".
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'