David Arquette Offers Barbecue Invitation for Charity
Actor David Arquette is offering up an invitation to a summer barbecue in his back yard as part of a charity auction. The winning bidder will get the chance to spend an afternoon with the "Scream" star at his Los Angeles home, where he'll be cooking up his grill specialties.
Proceeds from the auction will benefit the non-profit organization Malaria No More, which aims to end suffering and death caused by the disease. He says, "Starting on World Malaria Day, April 25th, people can bid on a backyard barbecue at my house with my friends. I have an incredible rib recipe - you gotta taste it. You can go to ebay, the auction is there and the money will benefit Malaria No More."
Singer Josh Groban is donating a pair of tickets to one of his upcoming concerts, while Kiefer Sutherland will fly two fans out to New York City to see him performing in his play, "That Championship Season".
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise