Due to Storm, Ke$ha Aborts Oklahoma Gig
Pop star Ke$ha was forced to scrap a concert in Oklahoma on Monday, April 25, after a storm prevented her from traveling to the venue. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker was due to play at the Brady Theater in Tulsa but was unable to make it to the city after severe weather left her stranded in Texas.
Ke$ha has apologized to fans and promised to reschedule the gig. In a post on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have really awful news. After all day of desperately trying to get to you, Oklahoma, I'm going to have to cancel tonight's show."
"It breaks my heart, but it is entirely out of my hands. Severe storms in the Midwest have made it so I have not been able to make it out of Texas all day. I'll be posting information on my site and on the venue's website ASAP on when I'll be able to reschedule this. I am beyond sorry for this and promise to make this up to you guys."
More Ke$ha News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory