Due to Storm, Ke$ha Aborts Oklahoma Gig
Pop star Ke$ha was forced to scrap a concert in Oklahoma on Monday, April 25, after a storm prevented her from traveling to the venue. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker was due to play at the Brady Theater in Tulsa but was unable to make it to the city after severe weather left her stranded in Texas.
Ke$ha has apologized to fans and promised to reschedule the gig. In a post on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have really awful news. After all day of desperately trying to get to you, Oklahoma, I'm going to have to cancel tonight's show."
"It breaks my heart, but it is entirely out of my hands. Severe storms in the Midwest have made it so I have not been able to make it out of Texas all day. I'll be posting information on my site and on the venue's website ASAP on when I'll be able to reschedule this. I am beyond sorry for this and promise to make this up to you guys."
More Ke$ha News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl