Due to Storm, Ke$ha Aborts Oklahoma Gig
Pop star Ke$ha was forced to scrap a concert in Oklahoma on Monday, April 25, after a storm prevented her from traveling to the venue. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker was due to play at the Brady Theater in Tulsa but was unable to make it to the city after severe weather left her stranded in Texas.
Ke$ha has apologized to fans and promised to reschedule the gig. In a post on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have really awful news. After all day of desperately trying to get to you, Oklahoma, I'm going to have to cancel tonight's show."
"It breaks my heart, but it is entirely out of my hands. Severe storms in the Midwest have made it so I have not been able to make it out of Texas all day. I'll be posting information on my site and on the venue's website ASAP on when I'll be able to reschedule this. I am beyond sorry for this and promise to make this up to you guys."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic