Due to Storm, Ke$ha Aborts Oklahoma Gig
Pop star Ke$ha was forced to scrap a concert in Oklahoma on Monday, April 25, after a storm prevented her from traveling to the venue. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker was due to play at the Brady Theater in Tulsa but was unable to make it to the city after severe weather left her stranded in Texas.
Ke$ha has apologized to fans and promised to reschedule the gig. In a post on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have really awful news. After all day of desperately trying to get to you, Oklahoma, I'm going to have to cancel tonight's show."
"It breaks my heart, but it is entirely out of my hands. Severe storms in the Midwest have made it so I have not been able to make it out of Texas all day. I'll be posting information on my site and on the venue's website ASAP on when I'll be able to reschedule this. I am beyond sorry for this and promise to make this up to you guys."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video