Ryan Phillippe Not Quitting Acting, Rep Insists
A representative for Ryan Phillippe has shot down reports the "Crash" star is set to quit acting to move behind the camera, insisting he is staying put in Hollywood. The 36-year-old, who found fame as a teenager on U.S. soap "One Life to Live" in 1992, was alleged to have announced he was turning his back on the spotlight and planning to relocate to New York in a recent interview with the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
He is quoted as saying, "I'm going to move. I'm going to spend a third of my year in New York... I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to be behind the scenes. I'm 36, but I've been doing this for 20 years."
But Phillippe's spokesperson is adamant the claims have been fabricated. His rep tells Eonline.com, "He is not going to stop acting nor did he ever say that he would. The Page Six story is completely incorrect. He's not moving to New York. But he has a film that will be in production in the city soon."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl