Ryan Phillippe Not Quitting Acting, Rep Insists
A representative for Ryan Phillippe has shot down reports the "Crash" star is set to quit acting to move behind the camera, insisting he is staying put in Hollywood. The 36-year-old, who found fame as a teenager on U.S. soap "One Life to Live" in 1992, was alleged to have announced he was turning his back on the spotlight and planning to relocate to New York in a recent interview with the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
He is quoted as saying, "I'm going to move. I'm going to spend a third of my year in New York... I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to be behind the scenes. I'm 36, but I've been doing this for 20 years."
But Phillippe's spokesperson is adamant the claims have been fabricated. His rep tells Eonline.com, "He is not going to stop acting nor did he ever say that he would. The Page Six story is completely incorrect. He's not moving to New York. But he has a film that will be in production in the city soon."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip