Ryan Phillippe Not Quitting Acting, Rep Insists
A representative for Ryan Phillippe has shot down reports the "Crash" star is set to quit acting to move behind the camera, insisting he is staying put in Hollywood. The 36-year-old, who found fame as a teenager on U.S. soap "One Life to Live" in 1992, was alleged to have announced he was turning his back on the spotlight and planning to relocate to New York in a recent interview with the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
He is quoted as saying, "I'm going to move. I'm going to spend a third of my year in New York... I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to be behind the scenes. I'm 36, but I've been doing this for 20 years."
But Phillippe's spokesperson is adamant the claims have been fabricated. His rep tells Eonline.com, "He is not going to stop acting nor did he ever say that he would. The Page Six story is completely incorrect. He's not moving to New York. But he has a film that will be in production in the city soon."
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?