AnnaLynne McCord Throws Bachelorette Party for Kellan Lutz's Future Sister-in-Law
The "90210" star AnnaLynne McCord proved she was still close with the Kellan Lutz family after taking on hosting duties on Saturday to help Brandon Lutz's fiancee, Sara Oriolo, celebrate her final days as a single woman with a pool party at Wet Republic.
And Annalynne Mccord can't wait to attend the upcoming nuptials.
Introducing Oriolo as "the future Mrs. Lutz", she told partygoers, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
Kellan, who threw his brother a bachelor party in Sin City earlier this year, was not present for the weekend bash - he is busy filming scenes for the upcoming "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" in Canada.
McCord sparked reports of a reconciliation with Lutz last week after the on/off couple was spotted arriving together at an airport in Vancouver.
The stars split in October after two years together.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'