AnnaLynne McCord Throws Bachelorette Party for Kellan Lutz's Future Sister-in-Law
The "90210" star AnnaLynne McCord proved she was still close with the Kellan Lutz family after taking on hosting duties on Saturday to help Brandon Lutz's fiancee, Sara Oriolo, celebrate her final days as a single woman with a pool party at Wet Republic.
And Annalynne Mccord can't wait to attend the upcoming nuptials.
Introducing Oriolo as "the future Mrs. Lutz", she told partygoers, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
Kellan, who threw his brother a bachelor party in Sin City earlier this year, was not present for the weekend bash - he is busy filming scenes for the upcoming "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" in Canada.
McCord sparked reports of a reconciliation with Lutz last week after the on/off couple was spotted arriving together at an airport in Vancouver.
The stars split in October after two years together.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding