AnnaLynne McCord Throws Bachelorette Party for Kellan Lutz's Future Sister-in-Law
The "90210" star AnnaLynne McCord proved she was still close with the Kellan Lutz family after taking on hosting duties on Saturday to help Brandon Lutz's fiancee, Sara Oriolo, celebrate her final days as a single woman with a pool party at Wet Republic.
And Annalynne Mccord can't wait to attend the upcoming nuptials.
Introducing Oriolo as "the future Mrs. Lutz", she told partygoers, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
Kellan, who threw his brother a bachelor party in Sin City earlier this year, was not present for the weekend bash - he is busy filming scenes for the upcoming "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" in Canada.
McCord sparked reports of a reconciliation with Lutz last week after the on/off couple was spotted arriving together at an airport in Vancouver.
The stars split in October after two years together.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death