AnnaLynne McCord Throws Bachelorette Party for Kellan Lutz's Future Sister-in-Law
The "90210" star AnnaLynne McCord proved she was still close with the Kellan Lutz family after taking on hosting duties on Saturday to help Brandon Lutz's fiancee, Sara Oriolo, celebrate her final days as a single woman with a pool party at Wet Republic.
And Annalynne Mccord can't wait to attend the upcoming nuptials.
Introducing Oriolo as "the future Mrs. Lutz", she told partygoers, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
Kellan, who threw his brother a bachelor party in Sin City earlier this year, was not present for the weekend bash - he is busy filming scenes for the upcoming "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" in Canada.
McCord sparked reports of a reconciliation with Lutz last week after the on/off couple was spotted arriving together at an airport in Vancouver.
The stars split in October after two years together.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7