AnnaLynne McCord Throws Bachelorette Party for Kellan Lutz's Future Sister-in-Law
The "90210" star AnnaLynne McCord proved she was still close with the Kellan Lutz family after taking on hosting duties on Saturday to help Brandon Lutz's fiancee, Sara Oriolo, celebrate her final days as a single woman with a pool party at Wet Republic.
And Annalynne Mccord can't wait to attend the upcoming nuptials.
Introducing Oriolo as "the future Mrs. Lutz", she told partygoers, "I'm very, very excited about her big day next week."
Kellan, who threw his brother a bachelor party in Sin City earlier this year, was not present for the weekend bash - he is busy filming scenes for the upcoming "Twilight" sequel "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" in Canada.
McCord sparked reports of a reconciliation with Lutz last week after the on/off couple was spotted arriving together at an airport in Vancouver.
The stars split in October after two years together.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says