Tommy Lee Disgusted by Ozzy Osbourne's Wild Ways on 1980s Tour
Tommy Lee witnessed the extent of Ozzy Osbourne's bizarre behaviour in 1984 when his band Motley Crue joined the former Black Sabbath frontman on the road.
The drummer admits even he was shocked by the amount of booze and illegal substances Osbourne took during that tour - and he vividly recalls the moment he realised the Brit had completely lost it.
Speaking in candid new film documentary "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", Lee remembers how he tried to take Osbourne back to his hotel room to rest - only for the singer to take a dump on the carpet and begin making a complete mess of the walls.
He recalls, "I'm pushing him into his room... and he takes a s**t right on the floor! ...I turned around and saw him smearing s**t all over the walls. I though this is my chance to leave. I pinned it out of there! I thought, 'This is some next level s**t. I'm old, taking a s**t in the toilet!"
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child