Tommy Lee Disgusted by Ozzy Osbourne's Wild Ways on 1980s Tour
Tommy Lee witnessed the extent of Ozzy Osbourne's bizarre behaviour in 1984 when his band Motley Crue joined the former Black Sabbath frontman on the road.
The drummer admits even he was shocked by the amount of booze and illegal substances Osbourne took during that tour - and he vividly recalls the moment he realised the Brit had completely lost it.
Speaking in candid new film documentary "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", Lee remembers how he tried to take Osbourne back to his hotel room to rest - only for the singer to take a dump on the carpet and begin making a complete mess of the walls.
He recalls, "I'm pushing him into his room... and he takes a s**t right on the floor! ...I turned around and saw him smearing s**t all over the walls. I though this is my chance to leave. I pinned it out of there! I thought, 'This is some next level s**t. I'm old, taking a s**t in the toilet!"
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!