Tommy Lee Disgusted by Ozzy Osbourne's Wild Ways on 1980s Tour
Tommy Lee witnessed the extent of Ozzy Osbourne's bizarre behaviour in 1984 when his band Motley Crue joined the former Black Sabbath frontman on the road.
The drummer admits even he was shocked by the amount of booze and illegal substances Osbourne took during that tour - and he vividly recalls the moment he realised the Brit had completely lost it.
Speaking in candid new film documentary "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", Lee remembers how he tried to take Osbourne back to his hotel room to rest - only for the singer to take a dump on the carpet and begin making a complete mess of the walls.
He recalls, "I'm pushing him into his room... and he takes a s**t right on the floor! ...I turned around and saw him smearing s**t all over the walls. I though this is my chance to leave. I pinned it out of there! I thought, 'This is some next level s**t. I'm old, taking a s**t in the toilet!"
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March