Tommy Lee Disgusted by Ozzy Osbourne's Wild Ways on 1980s Tour
Tommy Lee witnessed the extent of Ozzy Osbourne's bizarre behaviour in 1984 when his band Motley Crue joined the former Black Sabbath frontman on the road.
The drummer admits even he was shocked by the amount of booze and illegal substances Osbourne took during that tour - and he vividly recalls the moment he realised the Brit had completely lost it.
Speaking in candid new film documentary "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", Lee remembers how he tried to take Osbourne back to his hotel room to rest - only for the singer to take a dump on the carpet and begin making a complete mess of the walls.
He recalls, "I'm pushing him into his room... and he takes a s**t right on the floor! ...I turned around and saw him smearing s**t all over the walls. I though this is my chance to leave. I pinned it out of there! I thought, 'This is some next level s**t. I'm old, taking a s**t in the toilet!"
More Tommy Lee News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video