Tommy Lee Disgusted by Ozzy Osbourne's Wild Ways on 1980s Tour
Tommy Lee witnessed the extent of Ozzy Osbourne's bizarre behaviour in 1984 when his band Motley Crue joined the former Black Sabbath frontman on the road.
The drummer admits even he was shocked by the amount of booze and illegal substances Osbourne took during that tour - and he vividly recalls the moment he realised the Brit had completely lost it.
Speaking in candid new film documentary "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", Lee remembers how he tried to take Osbourne back to his hotel room to rest - only for the singer to take a dump on the carpet and begin making a complete mess of the walls.
He recalls, "I'm pushing him into his room... and he takes a s**t right on the floor! ...I turned around and saw him smearing s**t all over the walls. I though this is my chance to leave. I pinned it out of there! I thought, 'This is some next level s**t. I'm old, taking a s**t in the toilet!"
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?