Singer Farrah Franklin Hits Out at Arrest Reports
Former Destiny's Child star Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct in the early hours of Saturday, before being released on $100 (GBP63) bail shortly afterwards.
Police officers claim they were responding to a telephone complaint accusing Farrah Franklin of disturbing the peace, but the star is adamant she did nothing wrong and has hit out at cops for allegedly mistreating her.
She tells TMZ.com, "Unfortunately, I am the latest victim on what seems to be a growing list of those who are racially profiled and mistreated by Culver City Police. I was manhandled by the arresting officers."
"I am really upset about all that has taken place. I have never had a run in with the law before Saturday. On Saturday I was not arrested, I was detained."
"There were no female officers on duty and I was required to take off my top and treated unfairly."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked