Singer Farrah Franklin Hits Out at Arrest Reports
Former Destiny's Child star Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct in the early hours of Saturday, before being released on $100 (GBP63) bail shortly afterwards.
Police officers claim they were responding to a telephone complaint accusing Farrah Franklin of disturbing the peace, but the star is adamant she did nothing wrong and has hit out at cops for allegedly mistreating her.
She tells TMZ.com, "Unfortunately, I am the latest victim on what seems to be a growing list of those who are racially profiled and mistreated by Culver City Police. I was manhandled by the arresting officers."
"I am really upset about all that has taken place. I have never had a run in with the law before Saturday. On Saturday I was not arrested, I was detained."
"There were no female officers on duty and I was required to take off my top and treated unfairly."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'