Singer Farrah Franklin Hits Out at Arrest Reports
Former Destiny's Child star Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct in the early hours of Saturday, before being released on $100 (GBP63) bail shortly afterwards.
Police officers claim they were responding to a telephone complaint accusing Farrah Franklin of disturbing the peace, but the star is adamant she did nothing wrong and has hit out at cops for allegedly mistreating her.
She tells TMZ.com, "Unfortunately, I am the latest victim on what seems to be a growing list of those who are racially profiled and mistreated by Culver City Police. I was manhandled by the arresting officers."
"I am really upset about all that has taken place. I have never had a run in with the law before Saturday. On Saturday I was not arrested, I was detained."
"There were no female officers on duty and I was required to take off my top and treated unfairly."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation