Singer Farrah Franklin Hits Out at Arrest Reports
Former Destiny's Child star Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct in the early hours of Saturday, before being released on $100 (GBP63) bail shortly afterwards.
Police officers claim they were responding to a telephone complaint accusing Farrah Franklin of disturbing the peace, but the star is adamant she did nothing wrong and has hit out at cops for allegedly mistreating her.
She tells TMZ.com, "Unfortunately, I am the latest victim on what seems to be a growing list of those who are racially profiled and mistreated by Culver City Police. I was manhandled by the arresting officers."
"I am really upset about all that has taken place. I have never had a run in with the law before Saturday. On Saturday I was not arrested, I was detained."
"There were no female officers on duty and I was required to take off my top and treated unfairly."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna