Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo Spelled Incorrectly
The "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere got the phrase "live without regrets" inked on her back, in Italian, to remind herself that everyone deals with disappointment and rejection.
However, the blonde actress was shocked to learn the tattoo artist had made a small yet permanent error.
During an appearance on U.S. talk show "The View" on Monday, she says, "Here's the thing, if you're going to get a tattoo in a language, just don't ever go to that country. Or a country where anyone speaks that language..."
"It's not like, 'Oh I wanted (this) and now it says, 'I love apples'. It's 'live without regrets' but it has one extra 'i' and it's so minor that people who spoke fluent Italian are like, 'Egh, that looks right.' And of course I'm reading in a newspaper that it's wrong..."
But Hayden Panettiere has accepted the minor mistake as a lesson learned.
She adds, "So you know what, I'm left to live up to what it means. I'm proud of it!"
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her