Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo Spelled Incorrectly
The "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere got the phrase "live without regrets" inked on her back, in Italian, to remind herself that everyone deals with disappointment and rejection.
However, the blonde actress was shocked to learn the tattoo artist had made a small yet permanent error.
During an appearance on U.S. talk show "The View" on Monday, she says, "Here's the thing, if you're going to get a tattoo in a language, just don't ever go to that country. Or a country where anyone speaks that language..."
"It's not like, 'Oh I wanted (this) and now it says, 'I love apples'. It's 'live without regrets' but it has one extra 'i' and it's so minor that people who spoke fluent Italian are like, 'Egh, that looks right.' And of course I'm reading in a newspaper that it's wrong..."
But Hayden Panettiere has accepted the minor mistake as a lesson learned.
She adds, "So you know what, I'm left to live up to what it means. I'm proud of it!"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?