Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo Spelled Incorrectly
The "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere got the phrase "live without regrets" inked on her back, in Italian, to remind herself that everyone deals with disappointment and rejection.
However, the blonde actress was shocked to learn the tattoo artist had made a small yet permanent error.
During an appearance on U.S. talk show "The View" on Monday, she says, "Here's the thing, if you're going to get a tattoo in a language, just don't ever go to that country. Or a country where anyone speaks that language..."
"It's not like, 'Oh I wanted (this) and now it says, 'I love apples'. It's 'live without regrets' but it has one extra 'i' and it's so minor that people who spoke fluent Italian are like, 'Egh, that looks right.' And of course I'm reading in a newspaper that it's wrong..."
But Hayden Panettiere has accepted the minor mistake as a lesson learned.
She adds, "So you know what, I'm left to live up to what it means. I'm proud of it!"
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama