Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo Spelled Incorrectly
The "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere got the phrase "live without regrets" inked on her back, in Italian, to remind herself that everyone deals with disappointment and rejection.
However, the blonde actress was shocked to learn the tattoo artist had made a small yet permanent error.
During an appearance on U.S. talk show "The View" on Monday, she says, "Here's the thing, if you're going to get a tattoo in a language, just don't ever go to that country. Or a country where anyone speaks that language..."
"It's not like, 'Oh I wanted (this) and now it says, 'I love apples'. It's 'live without regrets' but it has one extra 'i' and it's so minor that people who spoke fluent Italian are like, 'Egh, that looks right.' And of course I'm reading in a newspaper that it's wrong..."
But Hayden Panettiere has accepted the minor mistake as a lesson learned.
She adds, "So you know what, I'm left to live up to what it means. I'm proud of it!"
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season