Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo Spelled Incorrectly
The "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere got the phrase "live without regrets" inked on her back, in Italian, to remind herself that everyone deals with disappointment and rejection.
However, the blonde actress was shocked to learn the tattoo artist had made a small yet permanent error.
During an appearance on U.S. talk show "The View" on Monday, she says, "Here's the thing, if you're going to get a tattoo in a language, just don't ever go to that country. Or a country where anyone speaks that language..."
"It's not like, 'Oh I wanted (this) and now it says, 'I love apples'. It's 'live without regrets' but it has one extra 'i' and it's so minor that people who spoke fluent Italian are like, 'Egh, that looks right.' And of course I'm reading in a newspaper that it's wrong..."
But Hayden Panettiere has accepted the minor mistake as a lesson learned.
She adds, "So you know what, I'm left to live up to what it means. I'm proud of it!"
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion