David O. Russell Wants to Work With Britney Spears
The moviemaker, David O. Russell, who won an Academy Award nomination for his work on The Fighter, has revealed he auditioned the pop star for several movie roles in the past, and even though she wasn't right for the parts he would like the chance to direct her in a film.
In an interview with New York Magazine, David O. Russell was asked who he would choose to work with on a future project and he replied, "Britney".
He adds "I think Britney could be great in a lot of different things, and I'm a huge fan of hers. And I actually auditioned her for a couple things... Used in the right way, I think she could be (great)... I'm a believer... I mean, Britney (the audition) was several years ago, for another movie... I think she's a great entertainer... Yeah, I'm rooting for her."
Britney Spears starred in 2002 movie "Crossroads" and has also made appearances in "Austin Powers in Goldmember", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Glee".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed