David O. Russell Wants to Work With Britney Spears
The moviemaker, David O. Russell, who won an Academy Award nomination for his work on The Fighter, has revealed he auditioned the pop star for several movie roles in the past, and even though she wasn't right for the parts he would like the chance to direct her in a film.
In an interview with New York Magazine, David O. Russell was asked who he would choose to work with on a future project and he replied, "Britney".
He adds "I think Britney could be great in a lot of different things, and I'm a huge fan of hers. And I actually auditioned her for a couple things... Used in the right way, I think she could be (great)... I'm a believer... I mean, Britney (the audition) was several years ago, for another movie... I think she's a great entertainer... Yeah, I'm rooting for her."
Britney Spears starred in 2002 movie "Crossroads" and has also made appearances in "Austin Powers in Goldmember", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Glee".
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'