Charlie Sheen Brings Twitter Fans to Florida Show
Charlie Sheen scheduled a stop in Fort Lauderdale on his ongoing "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour and he took to the social networking site just hours before the show to offer seats to his most dedicated fans.
He wrote, "Ft Lauderdale!! Who wants tix (tickets) for tonight's epic event..?! Give me your full name! I'm giving away at least a dozen... Cause I can!! My show!"
Charlie Sheen's message prompted a flurry of responses from eager fans and the actor handpicked his favourites to go to the show, including one follower who claimed to be a porn star and another who wrote, "I have awesome boobs and I'm poor."
He also handed a pair of tickets to a fan who sent him a picture of herself with her face digitally imposed onto the body of a naked woman riding a tiger, with the caption "I know how to handle tiger blood" - in reference to Sheen's famous catchphrase.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London