Charlie Sheen Brings Twitter Fans to Florida Show
Charlie Sheen scheduled a stop in Fort Lauderdale on his ongoing "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour and he took to the social networking site just hours before the show to offer seats to his most dedicated fans.
He wrote, "Ft Lauderdale!! Who wants tix (tickets) for tonight's epic event..?! Give me your full name! I'm giving away at least a dozen... Cause I can!! My show!"
Charlie Sheen's message prompted a flurry of responses from eager fans and the actor handpicked his favourites to go to the show, including one follower who claimed to be a porn star and another who wrote, "I have awesome boobs and I'm poor."
He also handed a pair of tickets to a fan who sent him a picture of herself with her face digitally imposed onto the body of a naked woman riding a tiger, with the caption "I know how to handle tiger blood" - in reference to Sheen's famous catchphrase.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special