Charlie Sheen Brings Twitter Fans to Florida Show
Charlie Sheen scheduled a stop in Fort Lauderdale on his ongoing "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour and he took to the social networking site just hours before the show to offer seats to his most dedicated fans.
He wrote, "Ft Lauderdale!! Who wants tix (tickets) for tonight's epic event..?! Give me your full name! I'm giving away at least a dozen... Cause I can!! My show!"
Charlie Sheen's message prompted a flurry of responses from eager fans and the actor handpicked his favourites to go to the show, including one follower who claimed to be a porn star and another who wrote, "I have awesome boobs and I'm poor."
He also handed a pair of tickets to a fan who sent him a picture of herself with her face digitally imposed onto the body of a naked woman riding a tiger, with the caption "I know how to handle tiger blood" - in reference to Sheen's famous catchphrase.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6