Charlie Sheen Brings Twitter Fans to Florida Show
Charlie Sheen scheduled a stop in Fort Lauderdale on his ongoing "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour and he took to the social networking site just hours before the show to offer seats to his most dedicated fans.
He wrote, "Ft Lauderdale!! Who wants tix (tickets) for tonight's epic event..?! Give me your full name! I'm giving away at least a dozen... Cause I can!! My show!"
Charlie Sheen's message prompted a flurry of responses from eager fans and the actor handpicked his favourites to go to the show, including one follower who claimed to be a porn star and another who wrote, "I have awesome boobs and I'm poor."
He also handed a pair of tickets to a fan who sent him a picture of herself with her face digitally imposed onto the body of a naked woman riding a tiger, with the caption "I know how to handle tiger blood" - in reference to Sheen's famous catchphrase.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'