Charlie Sheen Brings Twitter Fans to Florida Show
Charlie Sheen scheduled a stop in Fort Lauderdale on his ongoing "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour and he took to the social networking site just hours before the show to offer seats to his most dedicated fans.
He wrote, "Ft Lauderdale!! Who wants tix (tickets) for tonight's epic event..?! Give me your full name! I'm giving away at least a dozen... Cause I can!! My show!"
Charlie Sheen's message prompted a flurry of responses from eager fans and the actor handpicked his favourites to go to the show, including one follower who claimed to be a porn star and another who wrote, "I have awesome boobs and I'm poor."
He also handed a pair of tickets to a fan who sent him a picture of herself with her face digitally imposed onto the body of a naked woman riding a tiger, with the caption "I know how to handle tiger blood" - in reference to Sheen's famous catchphrase.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny