Sandi Thom Outraged at Over-Heated Gig
The "I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker" hitmaker, Sandi Thom played a show at The Green Hotel in Kinross, Scotland on Saturday, but soaring temperatures in Britain over the weekend left the singer struggling during her set.
Sandi Thom called the show "hottest gig I've ever played" and has now spoken of her anger after discovering air vents were allegedly covered with plastic wrap.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes, "Last night's show in Kinross was possibly the hottest gig I've ever played. To say I was burning is an understatement... And to then discover that the air vents were covered up with cling film was outrageous. I literally could not breathe... For a girl who sings her a** off & plays harmonica constantly I need my air on stage!! I am calling health and safety. It's just not right!"
But Thom is grateful to fans who attended the show, despite the adverse conditions. She adds, "It was rammed (crowded) & the crowd was great so thank you peeps (people) of Kinross. You guys rocked. Just remind me to bring my oxygen tank."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival