Sandi Thom Outraged at Over-Heated Gig
The "I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker" hitmaker, Sandi Thom played a show at The Green Hotel in Kinross, Scotland on Saturday, but soaring temperatures in Britain over the weekend left the singer struggling during her set.
Sandi Thom called the show "hottest gig I've ever played" and has now spoken of her anger after discovering air vents were allegedly covered with plastic wrap.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes, "Last night's show in Kinross was possibly the hottest gig I've ever played. To say I was burning is an understatement... And to then discover that the air vents were covered up with cling film was outrageous. I literally could not breathe... For a girl who sings her a** off & plays harmonica constantly I need my air on stage!! I am calling health and safety. It's just not right!"
But Thom is grateful to fans who attended the show, despite the adverse conditions. She adds, "It was rammed (crowded) & the crowd was great so thank you peeps (people) of Kinross. You guys rocked. Just remind me to bring my oxygen tank."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special