Sandi Thom Outraged at Over-Heated Gig
The "I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker" hitmaker, Sandi Thom played a show at The Green Hotel in Kinross, Scotland on Saturday, but soaring temperatures in Britain over the weekend left the singer struggling during her set.
Sandi Thom called the show "hottest gig I've ever played" and has now spoken of her anger after discovering air vents were allegedly covered with plastic wrap.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, she writes, "Last night's show in Kinross was possibly the hottest gig I've ever played. To say I was burning is an understatement... And to then discover that the air vents were covered up with cling film was outrageous. I literally could not breathe... For a girl who sings her a** off & plays harmonica constantly I need my air on stage!! I am calling health and safety. It's just not right!"
But Thom is grateful to fans who attended the show, despite the adverse conditions. She adds, "It was rammed (crowded) & the crowd was great so thank you peeps (people) of Kinross. You guys rocked. Just remind me to bring my oxygen tank."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal