Lady GaGa Cries in Documentary Sneak Peek
Lady GaGa can be seen breaking down in tears as she admits to feeling like a "loser kid" in an emotional clip from an upcoming concert documentary. The singer weeps openly as she talks about her insecurities while gazing into a mirror in her dressing room at New York's Madison Square Garden.
"I was in the worst mood on the way here," she says. "I just get so revved up when I do these benchmark shows you know, 'cause I start to think about all the people that have tried to stop me... I think about how I don't really give a s**t if people don't understand what I do as long as my fans understand."
"I just sometimes feel like a loser still, you know. It's crazy 'cause it's like we're at the Garden but I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school. I gotta [sic] pick myself up and I have to tell myself that I'm a superstar every morning so that I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be. But sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me."
"I'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that felt like I felt and feels like I still feel... I just wanna be a queen for them and sometimes I don't feel like one. It's not about being a winner for me anymore. It's about being a winner for all of them."
The footage, filmed in February for an HBO special, also shows GaGa bowing her head in prayer, asking God, "Please give me strength to be a winner for all of them and not myself... Please help me to be strong and know my own strength. Please help me to be brave, Lord. Dear God, give me courage. Do not let me give in to my own insecurities."
"Lady GaGa Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden" is due to air in the U.S. on 7 May.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen