Jeremy Piven Nearly Crashed in First Driving Attempt
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven will never forget his first experience behind the wheel - he almost crashed the car into a couple's living room at Christmas. The actor, 45, confesses his older brother Shira would take him out for a drive when he was a young teenager to help Piven obtain his license.
But his first stint as a driver was a near disaster - because he had no idea where the brake pedal was. Piven tells WENN, "I remember actually driving with Shira when I was very young and learning how to drive and I was not old enough to drive."
"It was icy in Chicago and I slid between two trees and I'm driving and there was this living room encased in glass and there was this couple in front of their Christmas tree and I'm just barreling towards them 'cause I didn't know how to drive. I finally found where the brake was before I slid and crashed through their window into their living room! That was my first driving experience."
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country