Jeremy Piven Nearly Crashed in First Driving Attempt
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven will never forget his first experience behind the wheel - he almost crashed the car into a couple's living room at Christmas. The actor, 45, confesses his older brother Shira would take him out for a drive when he was a young teenager to help Piven obtain his license.
But his first stint as a driver was a near disaster - because he had no idea where the brake pedal was. Piven tells WENN, "I remember actually driving with Shira when I was very young and learning how to drive and I was not old enough to drive."
"It was icy in Chicago and I slid between two trees and I'm driving and there was this living room encased in glass and there was this couple in front of their Christmas tree and I'm just barreling towards them 'cause I didn't know how to drive. I finally found where the brake was before I slid and crashed through their window into their living room! That was my first driving experience."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up