Jeremy Piven Nearly Crashed in First Driving Attempt
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven will never forget his first experience behind the wheel - he almost crashed the car into a couple's living room at Christmas. The actor, 45, confesses his older brother Shira would take him out for a drive when he was a young teenager to help Piven obtain his license.
But his first stint as a driver was a near disaster - because he had no idea where the brake pedal was. Piven tells WENN, "I remember actually driving with Shira when I was very young and learning how to drive and I was not old enough to drive."
"It was icy in Chicago and I slid between two trees and I'm driving and there was this living room encased in glass and there was this couple in front of their Christmas tree and I'm just barreling towards them 'cause I didn't know how to drive. I finally found where the brake was before I slid and crashed through their window into their living room! That was my first driving experience."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics