Jeremy Piven Nearly Crashed in First Driving Attempt
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven will never forget his first experience behind the wheel - he almost crashed the car into a couple's living room at Christmas. The actor, 45, confesses his older brother Shira would take him out for a drive when he was a young teenager to help Piven obtain his license.
But his first stint as a driver was a near disaster - because he had no idea where the brake pedal was. Piven tells WENN, "I remember actually driving with Shira when I was very young and learning how to drive and I was not old enough to drive."
"It was icy in Chicago and I slid between two trees and I'm driving and there was this living room encased in glass and there was this couple in front of their Christmas tree and I'm just barreling towards them 'cause I didn't know how to drive. I finally found where the brake was before I slid and crashed through their window into their living room! That was my first driving experience."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris