Jeremy Piven Nearly Crashed in First Driving Attempt
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven will never forget his first experience behind the wheel - he almost crashed the car into a couple's living room at Christmas. The actor, 45, confesses his older brother Shira would take him out for a drive when he was a young teenager to help Piven obtain his license.
But his first stint as a driver was a near disaster - because he had no idea where the brake pedal was. Piven tells WENN, "I remember actually driving with Shira when I was very young and learning how to drive and I was not old enough to drive."
"It was icy in Chicago and I slid between two trees and I'm driving and there was this living room encased in glass and there was this couple in front of their Christmas tree and I'm just barreling towards them 'cause I didn't know how to drive. I finally found where the brake was before I slid and crashed through their window into their living room! That was my first driving experience."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle