Paris Hilton Works on Skin Care Line
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to share the secrets of her beauty regime by launching her own skin care collection. The hotel heiress, who has already established herself as a successful perfumier, is working on a range of creams and lotions that she hopes to release in the coming months.
She tells WENN, "We're developing a skin care line. It's a new product that we're working on but it's the top-of-the-line technology. I have been taking really good care of my skin so I will have products that are amazing for your skin."
In another news, Paris has talked about Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's estranged wife and her co-star in "The World According to Paris". At NBC Universal's Summer Press Day on Friday, April 22, she gushed, "Brooke's an open book. She's not afraid to show who she is. She's not afraid to tell the truth. And as a producer of the show, I love that for TV."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen