Paris Hilton Works on Skin Care Line
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to share the secrets of her beauty regime by launching her own skin care collection. The hotel heiress, who has already established herself as a successful perfumier, is working on a range of creams and lotions that she hopes to release in the coming months.
She tells WENN, "We're developing a skin care line. It's a new product that we're working on but it's the top-of-the-line technology. I have been taking really good care of my skin so I will have products that are amazing for your skin."
In another news, Paris has talked about Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's estranged wife and her co-star in "The World According to Paris". At NBC Universal's Summer Press Day on Friday, April 22, she gushed, "Brooke's an open book. She's not afraid to show who she is. She's not afraid to tell the truth. And as a producer of the show, I love that for TV."
More Paris Hilton News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers