Paris Hilton Works on Skin Care Line
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to share the secrets of her beauty regime by launching her own skin care collection. The hotel heiress, who has already established herself as a successful perfumier, is working on a range of creams and lotions that she hopes to release in the coming months.
She tells WENN, "We're developing a skin care line. It's a new product that we're working on but it's the top-of-the-line technology. I have been taking really good care of my skin so I will have products that are amazing for your skin."
In another news, Paris has talked about Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's estranged wife and her co-star in "The World According to Paris". At NBC Universal's Summer Press Day on Friday, April 22, she gushed, "Brooke's an open book. She's not afraid to show who she is. She's not afraid to tell the truth. And as a producer of the show, I love that for TV."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern