Paris Hilton Works on Skin Care Line
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to share the secrets of her beauty regime by launching her own skin care collection. The hotel heiress, who has already established herself as a successful perfumier, is working on a range of creams and lotions that she hopes to release in the coming months.
She tells WENN, "We're developing a skin care line. It's a new product that we're working on but it's the top-of-the-line technology. I have been taking really good care of my skin so I will have products that are amazing for your skin."
In another news, Paris has talked about Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's estranged wife and her co-star in "The World According to Paris". At NBC Universal's Summer Press Day on Friday, April 22, she gushed, "Brooke's an open book. She's not afraid to show who she is. She's not afraid to tell the truth. And as a producer of the show, I love that for TV."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding