Paris Hilton Works on Skin Care Line
Socialite Paris Hilton is set to share the secrets of her beauty regime by launching her own skin care collection. The hotel heiress, who has already established herself as a successful perfumier, is working on a range of creams and lotions that she hopes to release in the coming months.
She tells WENN, "We're developing a skin care line. It's a new product that we're working on but it's the top-of-the-line technology. I have been taking really good care of my skin so I will have products that are amazing for your skin."
In another news, Paris has talked about Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's estranged wife and her co-star in "The World According to Paris". At NBC Universal's Summer Press Day on Friday, April 22, she gushed, "Brooke's an open book. She's not afraid to show who she is. She's not afraid to tell the truth. And as a producer of the show, I love that for TV."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince