Gary Busey Supports Donald Trump in His Bid to Run for President
Veteran actor Gary Busey has thrown his full support behind Donald Trump's plans to run for U.S. president in 2012, insisting the property mogul is the right person for the job. Billionaire Trump is seriously contemplating challenging current leader Barack Obama for the White House next year and he can count on one vote from his "Celebrity Apprentice" star Busey.
The businessman has yet to officially declare his political intentions, but the "Lethal Weapon" actor is already spreading the word. Busey tells WENN, "I'm campaigning for him now. Donald Trump has the wherewithal, the knowledge and the awareness of this country. He wants to turn it back to where the founders had it."
"We have an administration now which I do respect the sitting President but it's a mess. It's a government takeover of middle class America. They keep spending not worrying about the deficit or the budget. Donald Trump will turn that around. I'm campaigning for him now and I will continue to campaign for him."
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors