Gary Busey Supports Donald Trump in His Bid to Run for President
Veteran actor Gary Busey has thrown his full support behind Donald Trump's plans to run for U.S. president in 2012, insisting the property mogul is the right person for the job. Billionaire Trump is seriously contemplating challenging current leader Barack Obama for the White House next year and he can count on one vote from his "Celebrity Apprentice" star Busey.
The businessman has yet to officially declare his political intentions, but the "Lethal Weapon" actor is already spreading the word. Busey tells WENN, "I'm campaigning for him now. Donald Trump has the wherewithal, the knowledge and the awareness of this country. He wants to turn it back to where the founders had it."
"We have an administration now which I do respect the sitting President but it's a mess. It's a government takeover of middle class America. They keep spending not worrying about the deficit or the budget. Donald Trump will turn that around. I'm campaigning for him now and I will continue to campaign for him."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'