Gary Busey Supports Donald Trump in His Bid to Run for President
Veteran actor Gary Busey has thrown his full support behind Donald Trump's plans to run for U.S. president in 2012, insisting the property mogul is the right person for the job. Billionaire Trump is seriously contemplating challenging current leader Barack Obama for the White House next year and he can count on one vote from his "Celebrity Apprentice" star Busey.
The businessman has yet to officially declare his political intentions, but the "Lethal Weapon" actor is already spreading the word. Busey tells WENN, "I'm campaigning for him now. Donald Trump has the wherewithal, the knowledge and the awareness of this country. He wants to turn it back to where the founders had it."
"We have an administration now which I do respect the sitting President but it's a mess. It's a government takeover of middle class America. They keep spending not worrying about the deficit or the budget. Donald Trump will turn that around. I'm campaigning for him now and I will continue to campaign for him."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season