Charlie Sheen Dumped by 'Goddess'
The troubled actor Charlie Sheen has been boasting about his love life with his two "goddesses", adult star Rachel Oberlin, aka Bree Olson, and nanny Natalie Kenly, since hitting the headlines with his drink and drug-fuelled TV rants earlier this year.
Charlie Sheen's girlfriends have even joined him on the road as he tours North America with his one-man show, but it appears Oberlin has had enough - she recently dumped the actor via text message.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star broke the news to fans during a question and answer session at his show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday, when one attendee asked him how he handled the attentions of two women at once.
He replied, "Not well, because one left."
It's not the first time Oberlin has walked out on Sheen - she briefly split from the actor in March, but reunited with him a day later.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake