Charlie Sheen Dumped by 'Goddess'
The troubled actor Charlie Sheen has been boasting about his love life with his two "goddesses", adult star Rachel Oberlin, aka Bree Olson, and nanny Natalie Kenly, since hitting the headlines with his drink and drug-fuelled TV rants earlier this year.
Charlie Sheen's girlfriends have even joined him on the road as he tours North America with his one-man show, but it appears Oberlin has had enough - she recently dumped the actor via text message.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star broke the news to fans during a question and answer session at his show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday, when one attendee asked him how he handled the attentions of two women at once.
He replied, "Not well, because one left."
It's not the first time Oberlin has walked out on Sheen - she briefly split from the actor in March, but reunited with him a day later.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films