Charlie Sheen Dumped by 'Goddess'
The troubled actor Charlie Sheen has been boasting about his love life with his two "goddesses", adult star Rachel Oberlin, aka Bree Olson, and nanny Natalie Kenly, since hitting the headlines with his drink and drug-fuelled TV rants earlier this year.
Charlie Sheen's girlfriends have even joined him on the road as he tours North America with his one-man show, but it appears Oberlin has had enough - she recently dumped the actor via text message.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star broke the news to fans during a question and answer session at his show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday, when one attendee asked him how he handled the attentions of two women at once.
He replied, "Not well, because one left."
It's not the first time Oberlin has walked out on Sheen - she briefly split from the actor in March, but reunited with him a day later.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7