Charlie Sheen Dumped by 'Goddess'
The troubled actor Charlie Sheen has been boasting about his love life with his two "goddesses", adult star Rachel Oberlin, aka Bree Olson, and nanny Natalie Kenly, since hitting the headlines with his drink and drug-fuelled TV rants earlier this year.
Charlie Sheen's girlfriends have even joined him on the road as he tours North America with his one-man show, but it appears Oberlin has had enough - she recently dumped the actor via text message.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star broke the news to fans during a question and answer session at his show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday, when one attendee asked him how he handled the attentions of two women at once.
He replied, "Not well, because one left."
It's not the first time Oberlin has walked out on Sheen - she briefly split from the actor in March, but reunited with him a day later.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says