Charlie Sheen Dumped by 'Goddess'
The troubled actor Charlie Sheen has been boasting about his love life with his two "goddesses", adult star Rachel Oberlin, aka Bree Olson, and nanny Natalie Kenly, since hitting the headlines with his drink and drug-fuelled TV rants earlier this year.
Charlie Sheen's girlfriends have even joined him on the road as he tours North America with his one-man show, but it appears Oberlin has had enough - she recently dumped the actor via text message.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star broke the news to fans during a question and answer session at his show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday, when one attendee asked him how he handled the attentions of two women at once.
He replied, "Not well, because one left."
It's not the first time Oberlin has walked out on Sheen - she briefly split from the actor in March, but reunited with him a day later.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans