Keith Richards Used Superglue to Fix Teeth
Ronnie Wood opened up about his own dental make-over in an interview with Britain's The Guardian newspaper, revealing his porcelain caps frequently come loose and his girlfriend Ana Araujo often has to help him fix them back in place with special dental glue.
And he also revealed that Keith Richards once tried the same trick - but used an extra-strength adhesive to mend his smile.
Wood says, "A couple of these (teeth) have fallen out. I got the Superglue out. Luckily, last time this one fell out Ana had some glue in her cupboard."
When asked whether he really used Superglue, he replied, "Nah, it was dental glue. Keith did it with superglue once. It's a good stand-by."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush