Keith Richards Used Superglue to Fix Teeth
Ronnie Wood opened up about his own dental make-over in an interview with Britain's The Guardian newspaper, revealing his porcelain caps frequently come loose and his girlfriend Ana Araujo often has to help him fix them back in place with special dental glue.
And he also revealed that Keith Richards once tried the same trick - but used an extra-strength adhesive to mend his smile.
Wood says, "A couple of these (teeth) have fallen out. I got the Superglue out. Luckily, last time this one fell out Ana had some glue in her cupboard."
When asked whether he really used Superglue, he replied, "Nah, it was dental glue. Keith did it with superglue once. It's a good stand-by."
More Ronnie Wood News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'