Keith Richards Used Superglue to Fix Teeth
Ronnie Wood opened up about his own dental make-over in an interview with Britain's The Guardian newspaper, revealing his porcelain caps frequently come loose and his girlfriend Ana Araujo often has to help him fix them back in place with special dental glue.
And he also revealed that Keith Richards once tried the same trick - but used an extra-strength adhesive to mend his smile.
Wood says, "A couple of these (teeth) have fallen out. I got the Superglue out. Luckily, last time this one fell out Ana had some glue in her cupboard."
When asked whether he really used Superglue, he replied, "Nah, it was dental glue. Keith did it with superglue once. It's a good stand-by."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes