Keith Richards Used Superglue to Fix Teeth
Ronnie Wood opened up about his own dental make-over in an interview with Britain's The Guardian newspaper, revealing his porcelain caps frequently come loose and his girlfriend Ana Araujo often has to help him fix them back in place with special dental glue.
And he also revealed that Keith Richards once tried the same trick - but used an extra-strength adhesive to mend his smile.
Wood says, "A couple of these (teeth) have fallen out. I got the Superglue out. Luckily, last time this one fell out Ana had some glue in her cupboard."
When asked whether he really used Superglue, he replied, "Nah, it was dental glue. Keith did it with superglue once. It's a good stand-by."
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image