Keith Richards Used Superglue to Fix Teeth
Ronnie Wood opened up about his own dental make-over in an interview with Britain's The Guardian newspaper, revealing his porcelain caps frequently come loose and his girlfriend Ana Araujo often has to help him fix them back in place with special dental glue.
And he also revealed that Keith Richards once tried the same trick - but used an extra-strength adhesive to mend his smile.
Wood says, "A couple of these (teeth) have fallen out. I got the Superglue out. Luckily, last time this one fell out Ana had some glue in her cupboard."
When asked whether he really used Superglue, he replied, "Nah, it was dental glue. Keith did it with superglue once. It's a good stand-by."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'