The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Sex Pistols to Form Olympic Supergroup?
Organisers of the upcoming 2012 games are currently working out plans for the opening ceremony, which will be directed by Oscar winner Danny Boyle.
Gold medal-winning rower Sir Steve Redgrave has now revealed he is hoping to see Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr team up with with Sir Mick Jagger and John Lydon to put on a powerful display of British music talent to open the festivities.
He tells Britain's The People newspaper, "The London Games gives us a chance to celebrate our own history... We have to show the world what we are good at. If Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo came together with great bands like the The Rolling Stones and the Sex Pistols it would be fantastic. They are a huge part of our history. It would kick off the party and put us centre of the world's attention."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off