The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Sex Pistols to Form Olympic Supergroup?
Organisers of the upcoming 2012 games are currently working out plans for the opening ceremony, which will be directed by Oscar winner Danny Boyle.
Gold medal-winning rower Sir Steve Redgrave has now revealed he is hoping to see Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr team up with with Sir Mick Jagger and John Lydon to put on a powerful display of British music talent to open the festivities.
He tells Britain's The People newspaper, "The London Games gives us a chance to celebrate our own history... We have to show the world what we are good at. If Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo came together with great bands like the The Rolling Stones and the Sex Pistols it would be fantastic. They are a huge part of our history. It would kick off the party and put us centre of the world's attention."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot