Prince William 'Party Pictures' Surface
The pictures were allegedly taken in December 2002 - before Prince William began dating fiancee Kate Middleton - at a 21st birthday bash organised by the royal's pal James Tollemache.
A man, who bears a striking resemblance to the groom-to-be, is shown soaking wet after jumping into a moat at a country estate in Suffolk, England and dancing in his boxer shorts wearing a purple feather boa, while a girl ties a pink corsage around his waist.
The photographs, obtained by Britain's The People newspaper, are said to have been taken while the prince was enjoying a break from university.
A party goer tells the publication, "He was cool about stripping off and really going for it... He was having a boogie (dance) in his pants and a couple of feather boas. It shows how popular he was. Wills wasn't a big boozer - these were just high jinx."
More Prince William News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors