Prince William 'Party Pictures' Surface
The pictures were allegedly taken in December 2002 - before Prince William began dating fiancee Kate Middleton - at a 21st birthday bash organised by the royal's pal James Tollemache.
A man, who bears a striking resemblance to the groom-to-be, is shown soaking wet after jumping into a moat at a country estate in Suffolk, England and dancing in his boxer shorts wearing a purple feather boa, while a girl ties a pink corsage around his waist.
The photographs, obtained by Britain's The People newspaper, are said to have been taken while the prince was enjoying a break from university.
A party goer tells the publication, "He was cool about stripping off and really going for it... He was having a boogie (dance) in his pants and a couple of feather boas. It shows how popular he was. Wills wasn't a big boozer - these were just high jinx."
More Prince William News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!