Prince William 'Party Pictures' Surface
The pictures were allegedly taken in December 2002 - before Prince William began dating fiancee Kate Middleton - at a 21st birthday bash organised by the royal's pal James Tollemache.
A man, who bears a striking resemblance to the groom-to-be, is shown soaking wet after jumping into a moat at a country estate in Suffolk, England and dancing in his boxer shorts wearing a purple feather boa, while a girl ties a pink corsage around his waist.
The photographs, obtained by Britain's The People newspaper, are said to have been taken while the prince was enjoying a break from university.
A party goer tells the publication, "He was cool about stripping off and really going for it... He was having a boogie (dance) in his pants and a couple of feather boas. It shows how popular he was. Wills wasn't a big boozer - these were just high jinx."
More Prince William News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes