Prince William 'Party Pictures' Surface
The pictures were allegedly taken in December 2002 - before Prince William began dating fiancee Kate Middleton - at a 21st birthday bash organised by the royal's pal James Tollemache.
A man, who bears a striking resemblance to the groom-to-be, is shown soaking wet after jumping into a moat at a country estate in Suffolk, England and dancing in his boxer shorts wearing a purple feather boa, while a girl ties a pink corsage around his waist.
The photographs, obtained by Britain's The People newspaper, are said to have been taken while the prince was enjoying a break from university.
A party goer tells the publication, "He was cool about stripping off and really going for it... He was having a boogie (dance) in his pants and a couple of feather boas. It shows how popular he was. Wills wasn't a big boozer - these were just high jinx."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers