Mischa Barton 'Ordered to Pay Medical Bills'
"The O.C." star, Mischa Barton, suffered a traumatic time that year, 2009 - she was hospitalised and placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold, later blaming the meltdown on botched dental surgery.
Bosses at Doctor's Choice Nursing are said to have taken legal action against Mischa Barton over accusations she failed to pay a $89,930 (GBP56,206) bill, demanding the full amount plus interest, over unspecified treatment.
Earlier this month, a judge is said to have awarded a default judgement against Barton after she allegedly failed to show up for a court date, according to TMZ.com.
But a representative for Barton is adamant the actress was not aware of the lawsuit, telling the website, "This is the first we've heard of it."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?