Susan Boyle Moving House Again
The Scottish singer, Susan Boyle left the house where she grew up, in West Lothian, Scotland, and moved into a five-bedroom estate nearby last year.
But Susan Boyle has now decided to switch back to the modest semi-detached home she once shared with her family, according to Scotland's Sunday Mail.
A neighbour tells the publication, "She wants to return because she is part of the community which she has missed. Susan is a people person and does not like being on her own. She misses the day-to-day contact that she used to enjoy with neighbours and friends."
"Her new home is very luxurious and I know that she loves it to bits but it's not the same. She is still the same old Susan who will stop to talk to you in the street and thinks nothing of jumping on a bus to go shopping..."
A spokeswoman for the singer says, "She has not told us about this but it may be that she has decided to move back."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child