Susan Boyle Moving House Again
The Scottish singer, Susan Boyle left the house where she grew up, in West Lothian, Scotland, and moved into a five-bedroom estate nearby last year.
But Susan Boyle has now decided to switch back to the modest semi-detached home she once shared with her family, according to Scotland's Sunday Mail.
A neighbour tells the publication, "She wants to return because she is part of the community which she has missed. Susan is a people person and does not like being on her own. She misses the day-to-day contact that she used to enjoy with neighbours and friends."
"Her new home is very luxurious and I know that she loves it to bits but it's not the same. She is still the same old Susan who will stop to talk to you in the street and thinks nothing of jumping on a bus to go shopping..."
A spokeswoman for the singer says, "She has not told us about this but it may be that she has decided to move back."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3