Susan Boyle Moving House Again
The Scottish singer, Susan Boyle left the house where she grew up, in West Lothian, Scotland, and moved into a five-bedroom estate nearby last year.
But Susan Boyle has now decided to switch back to the modest semi-detached home she once shared with her family, according to Scotland's Sunday Mail.
A neighbour tells the publication, "She wants to return because she is part of the community which she has missed. Susan is a people person and does not like being on her own. She misses the day-to-day contact that she used to enjoy with neighbours and friends."
"Her new home is very luxurious and I know that she loves it to bits but it's not the same. She is still the same old Susan who will stop to talk to you in the street and thinks nothing of jumping on a bus to go shopping..."
A spokeswoman for the singer says, "She has not told us about this but it may be that she has decided to move back."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake