Susan Boyle Moving House Again
The Scottish singer, Susan Boyle left the house where she grew up, in West Lothian, Scotland, and moved into a five-bedroom estate nearby last year.
But Susan Boyle has now decided to switch back to the modest semi-detached home she once shared with her family, according to Scotland's Sunday Mail.
A neighbour tells the publication, "She wants to return because she is part of the community which she has missed. Susan is a people person and does not like being on her own. She misses the day-to-day contact that she used to enjoy with neighbours and friends."
"Her new home is very luxurious and I know that she loves it to bits but it's not the same. She is still the same old Susan who will stop to talk to you in the street and thinks nothing of jumping on a bus to go shopping..."
A spokeswoman for the singer says, "She has not told us about this but it may be that she has decided to move back."
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why