Susan Boyle Moving House Again
The Scottish singer, Susan Boyle left the house where she grew up, in West Lothian, Scotland, and moved into a five-bedroom estate nearby last year.
But Susan Boyle has now decided to switch back to the modest semi-detached home she once shared with her family, according to Scotland's Sunday Mail.
A neighbour tells the publication, "She wants to return because she is part of the community which she has missed. Susan is a people person and does not like being on her own. She misses the day-to-day contact that she used to enjoy with neighbours and friends."
"Her new home is very luxurious and I know that she loves it to bits but it's not the same. She is still the same old Susan who will stop to talk to you in the street and thinks nothing of jumping on a bus to go shopping..."
A spokeswoman for the singer says, "She has not told us about this but it may be that she has decided to move back."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7