LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Speaks After Eddie Cibrian Wedding
The "Blue" star's, LeAnn Rimes marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet famously broke down in 2009 when she embarked on an affair with Eddie Cibrian after they met on the set of a TV movie. LeAnn and Sheremet divorced last year, while Cibrian also ended his marriage to Brandi Glanville.
Rimes became the second Mrs. Cibrian on Friday at a private ceremony in Malibu, California, and Sheremet, who became engaged to new love Sarah Silver last year, has proved he is not bitter about his former partner's new marriage by sending the couple his best wishes.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best."
Rimes has also spoken of her happiness following her second wedding, telling fans about the ceremony in a series of posts on Twitter.com on the morning after the big day.
She wrote, "Eddie and I are overwhelmed by the amount of lovely well wishes. We are blessed and.... I'm Mrs. Cibrian!!!!! So wonderful to wake up as husband and wife. Love to all of you..."
"Ate cake for breakfast!!!!!... After brunch on the beach w/ fam (with family) and friends we hit the bed and haven't moved! We passed out! Exhausted! Happiest first day as Mrs. Cibrian!"
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio