LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Speaks After Eddie Cibrian Wedding
The "Blue" star's, LeAnn Rimes marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet famously broke down in 2009 when she embarked on an affair with Eddie Cibrian after they met on the set of a TV movie. LeAnn and Sheremet divorced last year, while Cibrian also ended his marriage to Brandi Glanville.
Rimes became the second Mrs. Cibrian on Friday at a private ceremony in Malibu, California, and Sheremet, who became engaged to new love Sarah Silver last year, has proved he is not bitter about his former partner's new marriage by sending the couple his best wishes.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best."
Rimes has also spoken of her happiness following her second wedding, telling fans about the ceremony in a series of posts on Twitter.com on the morning after the big day.
She wrote, "Eddie and I are overwhelmed by the amount of lovely well wishes. We are blessed and.... I'm Mrs. Cibrian!!!!! So wonderful to wake up as husband and wife. Love to all of you..."
"Ate cake for breakfast!!!!!... After brunch on the beach w/ fam (with family) and friends we hit the bed and haven't moved! We passed out! Exhausted! Happiest first day as Mrs. Cibrian!"
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene