LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Speaks After Eddie Cibrian Wedding
The "Blue" star's, LeAnn Rimes marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet famously broke down in 2009 when she embarked on an affair with Eddie Cibrian after they met on the set of a TV movie. LeAnn and Sheremet divorced last year, while Cibrian also ended his marriage to Brandi Glanville.
Rimes became the second Mrs. Cibrian on Friday at a private ceremony in Malibu, California, and Sheremet, who became engaged to new love Sarah Silver last year, has proved he is not bitter about his former partner's new marriage by sending the couple his best wishes.
He tells UsMagazine.com, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best."
Rimes has also spoken of her happiness following her second wedding, telling fans about the ceremony in a series of posts on Twitter.com on the morning after the big day.
She wrote, "Eddie and I are overwhelmed by the amount of lovely well wishes. We are blessed and.... I'm Mrs. Cibrian!!!!! So wonderful to wake up as husband and wife. Love to all of you..."
"Ate cake for breakfast!!!!!... After brunch on the beach w/ fam (with family) and friends we hit the bed and haven't moved! We passed out! Exhausted! Happiest first day as Mrs. Cibrian!"
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift