Sir Elton John's Son Will Have Paternity Test
Sir Elton John and David Furnish welcomed baby Zachary over Christmas with the help of a surrogate mother and the Rocket Man revealed they both contributed sperm samples to the fertilisation process.
They currently don't know which of them is the child's biological father, but Sir Elton John has revealed Zachary will have to undergo testing for his medical records.
He says, "Zach will have to know for his medical records. If it's David, I'd be very proud. It wouldn't matter to me - and vice versa."
In an interview with U.S. news show "20/20", which aired in the U.S. on Friday, Sir Elton also revealed their surrogate mother sent them breast milk via courier during their first four months after his birth.
He told talk show veteran Barbara Walters, "The baby's been brought up in Los Angeles for the first four months so we've had the breast milk 'FedEx-ed' from where she (the surrogate mother) is to Los Angeles every day."
More Elton John News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle