Sir Elton John's Son Will Have Paternity Test
Sir Elton John and David Furnish welcomed baby Zachary over Christmas with the help of a surrogate mother and the Rocket Man revealed they both contributed sperm samples to the fertilisation process.
They currently don't know which of them is the child's biological father, but Sir Elton John has revealed Zachary will have to undergo testing for his medical records.
He says, "Zach will have to know for his medical records. If it's David, I'd be very proud. It wouldn't matter to me - and vice versa."
In an interview with U.S. news show "20/20", which aired in the U.S. on Friday, Sir Elton also revealed their surrogate mother sent them breast milk via courier during their first four months after his birth.
He told talk show veteran Barbara Walters, "The baby's been brought up in Los Angeles for the first four months so we've had the breast milk 'FedEx-ed' from where she (the surrogate mother) is to Los Angeles every day."
More Elton John News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters