Sir Elton John's Son Will Have Paternity Test
Sir Elton John and David Furnish welcomed baby Zachary over Christmas with the help of a surrogate mother and the Rocket Man revealed they both contributed sperm samples to the fertilisation process.
They currently don't know which of them is the child's biological father, but Sir Elton John has revealed Zachary will have to undergo testing for his medical records.
He says, "Zach will have to know for his medical records. If it's David, I'd be very proud. It wouldn't matter to me - and vice versa."
In an interview with U.S. news show "20/20", which aired in the U.S. on Friday, Sir Elton also revealed their surrogate mother sent them breast milk via courier during their first four months after his birth.
He told talk show veteran Barbara Walters, "The baby's been brought up in Los Angeles for the first four months so we've had the breast milk 'FedEx-ed' from where she (the surrogate mother) is to Los Angeles every day."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video