Sir Elton John's Son Will Have Paternity Test
Sir Elton John and David Furnish welcomed baby Zachary over Christmas with the help of a surrogate mother and the Rocket Man revealed they both contributed sperm samples to the fertilisation process.
They currently don't know which of them is the child's biological father, but Sir Elton John has revealed Zachary will have to undergo testing for his medical records.
He says, "Zach will have to know for his medical records. If it's David, I'd be very proud. It wouldn't matter to me - and vice versa."
In an interview with U.S. news show "20/20", which aired in the U.S. on Friday, Sir Elton also revealed their surrogate mother sent them breast milk via courier during their first four months after his birth.
He told talk show veteran Barbara Walters, "The baby's been brought up in Los Angeles for the first four months so we've had the breast milk 'FedEx-ed' from where she (the surrogate mother) is to Los Angeles every day."
More Elton John News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof