Reese Witherspoon Preparing for Messy Easter
The "Walk the Line" star, Reese Witherspoon lives on a California ranch with new husband Jim Toth and her two children and reveals having 21 chickens on her farm has its perks around Easter.
She recently got creative with the surplus eggs and decided to implement a new family tradition for the holiday - although the Oscar winner admits the games she has planned for this weekend will end in a big stink.
Reese Witherspoon says, "I was trying to think of new games you can play. So I went online and there's this game where you stuff as many eggs into your tube socks as possible. And then you have to run a race. And whoever ends up at the end of the race with the least amount of broken eggs wins!"
"It's actually super fun, because the adults get competitive. We started whacking each other's shins and ankles, grabbing each other, taking each other down. Especially me, because I'm a little bit competitive. Literally, it's disgusting. And it smells like rotten eggs for about three weeks. But it's fun."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert