Reese Witherspoon Preparing for Messy Easter
The "Walk the Line" star, Reese Witherspoon lives on a California ranch with new husband Jim Toth and her two children and reveals having 21 chickens on her farm has its perks around Easter.
She recently got creative with the surplus eggs and decided to implement a new family tradition for the holiday - although the Oscar winner admits the games she has planned for this weekend will end in a big stink.
Reese Witherspoon says, "I was trying to think of new games you can play. So I went online and there's this game where you stuff as many eggs into your tube socks as possible. And then you have to run a race. And whoever ends up at the end of the race with the least amount of broken eggs wins!"
"It's actually super fun, because the adults get competitive. We started whacking each other's shins and ankles, grabbing each other, taking each other down. Especially me, because I'm a little bit competitive. Literally, it's disgusting. And it smells like rotten eggs for about three weeks. But it's fun."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC