Reese Witherspoon Preparing for Messy Easter
The "Walk the Line" star, Reese Witherspoon lives on a California ranch with new husband Jim Toth and her two children and reveals having 21 chickens on her farm has its perks around Easter.
She recently got creative with the surplus eggs and decided to implement a new family tradition for the holiday - although the Oscar winner admits the games she has planned for this weekend will end in a big stink.
Reese Witherspoon says, "I was trying to think of new games you can play. So I went online and there's this game where you stuff as many eggs into your tube socks as possible. And then you have to run a race. And whoever ends up at the end of the race with the least amount of broken eggs wins!"
"It's actually super fun, because the adults get competitive. We started whacking each other's shins and ankles, grabbing each other, taking each other down. Especially me, because I'm a little bit competitive. Literally, it's disgusting. And it smells like rotten eggs for about three weeks. But it's fun."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016