Reese Witherspoon Preparing for Messy Easter
The "Walk the Line" star, Reese Witherspoon lives on a California ranch with new husband Jim Toth and her two children and reveals having 21 chickens on her farm has its perks around Easter.
She recently got creative with the surplus eggs and decided to implement a new family tradition for the holiday - although the Oscar winner admits the games she has planned for this weekend will end in a big stink.
Reese Witherspoon says, "I was trying to think of new games you can play. So I went online and there's this game where you stuff as many eggs into your tube socks as possible. And then you have to run a race. And whoever ends up at the end of the race with the least amount of broken eggs wins!"
"It's actually super fun, because the adults get competitive. We started whacking each other's shins and ankles, grabbing each other, taking each other down. Especially me, because I'm a little bit competitive. Literally, it's disgusting. And it smells like rotten eggs for about three weeks. But it's fun."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7