Reese Witherspoon Preparing for Messy Easter
The "Walk the Line" star, Reese Witherspoon lives on a California ranch with new husband Jim Toth and her two children and reveals having 21 chickens on her farm has its perks around Easter.
She recently got creative with the surplus eggs and decided to implement a new family tradition for the holiday - although the Oscar winner admits the games she has planned for this weekend will end in a big stink.
Reese Witherspoon says, "I was trying to think of new games you can play. So I went online and there's this game where you stuff as many eggs into your tube socks as possible. And then you have to run a race. And whoever ends up at the end of the race with the least amount of broken eggs wins!"
"It's actually super fun, because the adults get competitive. We started whacking each other's shins and ankles, grabbing each other, taking each other down. Especially me, because I'm a little bit competitive. Literally, it's disgusting. And it smells like rotten eggs for about three weeks. But it's fun."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'