Paz de la Huerta Sued by Reality TV Star
The "Boardwalk Empire" actress, Paz de la Huerta is accused of throwing a glass at former "The City" star Samantha Swetra and punching her in the face.
Paz de la Huerta was charged with five misdemeanours over the incident and slapped with a temporary restraining order from Swetra earlier this week.
But her legal woes don't end there - on Friday, Swetra's lawyer Stephanie Ovadia filed court papers against Paz de la Huerta, claiming her client has suffered "severe" physical and emotional injuries, "some of which... are permanent in nature".
A source tells TMZ.com Swetra has prolonged pain in her nose and is now having trouble breathing. She is seeking unspecified damages for the alleged altercation.
However, Paz de la Huerta's lawyer has vowed to fight the accusations. The rep tells TMZ, "We plan to tell our side of the story in the courtroom, with the real facts, not in the media."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes