Paz de la Huerta Sued by Reality TV Star
The "Boardwalk Empire" actress, Paz de la Huerta is accused of throwing a glass at former "The City" star Samantha Swetra and punching her in the face.
Paz de la Huerta was charged with five misdemeanours over the incident and slapped with a temporary restraining order from Swetra earlier this week.
But her legal woes don't end there - on Friday, Swetra's lawyer Stephanie Ovadia filed court papers against Paz de la Huerta, claiming her client has suffered "severe" physical and emotional injuries, "some of which... are permanent in nature".
A source tells TMZ.com Swetra has prolonged pain in her nose and is now having trouble breathing. She is seeking unspecified damages for the alleged altercation.
However, Paz de la Huerta's lawyer has vowed to fight the accusations. The rep tells TMZ, "We plan to tell our side of the story in the courtroom, with the real facts, not in the media."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana