Paz de la Huerta Sued by Reality TV Star
The "Boardwalk Empire" actress, Paz de la Huerta is accused of throwing a glass at former "The City" star Samantha Swetra and punching her in the face.
Paz de la Huerta was charged with five misdemeanours over the incident and slapped with a temporary restraining order from Swetra earlier this week.
But her legal woes don't end there - on Friday, Swetra's lawyer Stephanie Ovadia filed court papers against Paz de la Huerta, claiming her client has suffered "severe" physical and emotional injuries, "some of which... are permanent in nature".
A source tells TMZ.com Swetra has prolonged pain in her nose and is now having trouble breathing. She is seeking unspecified damages for the alleged altercation.
However, Paz de la Huerta's lawyer has vowed to fight the accusations. The rep tells TMZ, "We plan to tell our side of the story in the courtroom, with the real facts, not in the media."
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer