Paz de la Huerta Sued by Reality TV Star
The "Boardwalk Empire" actress, Paz de la Huerta is accused of throwing a glass at former "The City" star Samantha Swetra and punching her in the face.
Paz de la Huerta was charged with five misdemeanours over the incident and slapped with a temporary restraining order from Swetra earlier this week.
But her legal woes don't end there - on Friday, Swetra's lawyer Stephanie Ovadia filed court papers against Paz de la Huerta, claiming her client has suffered "severe" physical and emotional injuries, "some of which... are permanent in nature".
A source tells TMZ.com Swetra has prolonged pain in her nose and is now having trouble breathing. She is seeking unspecified damages for the alleged altercation.
However, Paz de la Huerta's lawyer has vowed to fight the accusations. The rep tells TMZ, "We plan to tell our side of the story in the courtroom, with the real facts, not in the media."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son