Duff McKagan Happy to Have Reconnected With Axl Rose
Duff McKagan quit the group, Guns N' Roses in 1997 and stunned fans at a London concert in October when he joined Axl Rose onstage and played with the group for the first time since his departure.
The surprise reunion came about after the two rockers found themselves staying at the same London hotel, and McKagan admits it felt good to clear the air after such a long estrangement.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I was so jet-lagged. I was there on financial business. The cool thing about that was Axl and I got to reconnect. We're grown-ups, you know. There's been a lot of silliness. Lawyers and bulls**t, you know, lawyers like to create a situation so that their jobs go on. And I know that. But it was just nice to reconnect."
"We had a nice dinner and that was much more important to me than actually getting up and playing. But it was fun playing with those guys. There are some really good players in that band."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly