Duff McKagan Happy to Have Reconnected With Axl Rose
Duff McKagan quit the group, Guns N' Roses in 1997 and stunned fans at a London concert in October when he joined Axl Rose onstage and played with the group for the first time since his departure.
The surprise reunion came about after the two rockers found themselves staying at the same London hotel, and McKagan admits it felt good to clear the air after such a long estrangement.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I was so jet-lagged. I was there on financial business. The cool thing about that was Axl and I got to reconnect. We're grown-ups, you know. There's been a lot of silliness. Lawyers and bulls**t, you know, lawyers like to create a situation so that their jobs go on. And I know that. But it was just nice to reconnect."
"We had a nice dinner and that was much more important to me than actually getting up and playing. But it was fun playing with those guys. There are some really good players in that band."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'