Duff McKagan Happy to Have Reconnected With Axl Rose
Duff McKagan quit the group, Guns N' Roses in 1997 and stunned fans at a London concert in October when he joined Axl Rose onstage and played with the group for the first time since his departure.
The surprise reunion came about after the two rockers found themselves staying at the same London hotel, and McKagan admits it felt good to clear the air after such a long estrangement.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I was so jet-lagged. I was there on financial business. The cool thing about that was Axl and I got to reconnect. We're grown-ups, you know. There's been a lot of silliness. Lawyers and bulls**t, you know, lawyers like to create a situation so that their jobs go on. And I know that. But it was just nice to reconnect."
"We had a nice dinner and that was much more important to me than actually getting up and playing. But it was fun playing with those guys. There are some really good players in that band."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences