Duff McKagan Happy to Have Reconnected With Axl Rose
Duff McKagan quit the group, Guns N' Roses in 1997 and stunned fans at a London concert in October when he joined Axl Rose onstage and played with the group for the first time since his departure.
The surprise reunion came about after the two rockers found themselves staying at the same London hotel, and McKagan admits it felt good to clear the air after such a long estrangement.
He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I was so jet-lagged. I was there on financial business. The cool thing about that was Axl and I got to reconnect. We're grown-ups, you know. There's been a lot of silliness. Lawyers and bulls**t, you know, lawyers like to create a situation so that their jobs go on. And I know that. But it was just nice to reconnect."
"We had a nice dinner and that was much more important to me than actually getting up and playing. But it was fun playing with those guys. There are some really good players in that band."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris