The Game Denied Entry Into Canada Over 'Gang Ties'
The "Dreams" hitmaker, The Game real name Jayceon Taylor, took a flight from Los Angeles to Canada on Wednesday but was detained by border officials upon landing.
He was due to play a string of concerts in cities including Montreal, Vancouver and Toronto as part of his Red Nation tour, but on Thursday, Substance Entertainment Group promoters were forced to axe all of the gigs due to the star's immigration issues.
Concert organisers have now blamed The Game's reported ties to The Bloods for the border trouble.
In a statement, the promoters say, "We were informed credible evidence had been obtained by Canadian customs to allegedly prove The Game is a member of the notorious gang The Bloods."
"Based on this intelligence they received - combined with his alleged association to organized crime - Canadian customs declined him entry into Canada... Customs insisted the reason was strictly his current gang affiliations."
In a series of Twitter.com posts on Wednesday, The Game claimed he could be locked up for up to 14 days, but the latest reports suggest he will soon be deported back to the U.S.
More The Game News
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart