Robert Pattinson Made Up Royal Connection
The "Twilight" star, Robert Pattinson left his native U.K. and moved to the U.S. prior to landing the lead role in the hit vampire franchise, and admits he used his British charm to win over American acquaintances.
Robert Pattinson even pretended to be friends with Britain's young royals in a bid to impress new pals, confessing his ploy to U.S. TV host Jimmy Kimmel.
He says, "I don't think I've ever met them (the royals). I used to tell people when I came to the States that I did. They believed me! Five or six years ago when I first used to come to Los Angeles there weren't many English people, now there are like a million and people still believe me."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce