Robert Pattinson Made Up Royal Connection
The "Twilight" star, Robert Pattinson left his native U.K. and moved to the U.S. prior to landing the lead role in the hit vampire franchise, and admits he used his British charm to win over American acquaintances.
Robert Pattinson even pretended to be friends with Britain's young royals in a bid to impress new pals, confessing his ploy to U.S. TV host Jimmy Kimmel.
He says, "I don't think I've ever met them (the royals). I used to tell people when I came to the States that I did. They believed me! Five or six years ago when I first used to come to Los Angeles there weren't many English people, now there are like a million and people still believe me."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'