Denise Richards on Charlie Sheen: 'We're Not in the Best Place'
Denise Richards divorced the former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen in 2006, but they have remained close for the sake of their two daughters Sam, seven, and Lola, five.
The troubled actor is currently locked in a custody battle with Brooke Mueller over their twin boys, and it was rumoured former Bond girl Denise Richards had volunteered to look after the kids while Charlie Sheen tours the U.S. with his one-man comedy show and Mueller reportedly seeks help in rehab.
The actress admits her relationship with her ex is rocky, but she felt compelled to offer her services to ensure the kids were well taken care of.
During an appearance on U.S. TV show "Watch What Happens Live" on Thursday, she says, "We're not in the best place right now, to be honest with you. But I do still communicate with him... I offered (to help). I wasn't asking for custody or anything like that. I put it out several times over the last couple of years that if they need help, I'm here. I would love the boys to stay and be with the girls... I give Brooke a lot of credit."
But although Denise Richards will always have a soft spot for the embattled actor, it doesn't mean she approves of his bizarre behaviour.
She adds, "For me, it's very sad to see him on this path. I've heard he's chosen to use me in part of his tour (material), and that's hurtful. But that's his choice... He can do what he wants in his show... This is his lifestyle, and I've accepted it."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?