Jenna Ushkowitz Planning Charitable Birthday
The "Glee" star, Jenna Ushkowitz is a keen supporter of Oceana, an organisation which aims to help ocean conservation, especially in the aftermath of last year's Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
Jenna Ushkowitz is set to turn 25 next week, and to mark her birthday she wants her friends, family and fans to donate $25 (a GBP15.60) to Oceana.
In a video message, Jenna Ushkowitz says, "My 25th birthday is coming up on April 28th and I was very inspired by Paul Rudd's choice to have his friends and family and everyone he knows to donate to a charity close to his heart."
"I'm asking you guys to help me celebrate my 25th birthday by donating to Oceana. I'm asking everyone I know to donate $25, the age I'm turning, or whatever you can give, to this wonderful non-profit organisation that is helping our marine life and our oceans for our future."
"We are celebrating the year anniversary of the BP oil spill. Let's make a difference and make sure nothing like that happens (again)."
Actor Paul Rudd raised money for the American Cancer Society for his birthday earlier this month.
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor