Jenna Ushkowitz Planning Charitable Birthday
The "Glee" star, Jenna Ushkowitz is a keen supporter of Oceana, an organisation which aims to help ocean conservation, especially in the aftermath of last year's Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
Jenna Ushkowitz is set to turn 25 next week, and to mark her birthday she wants her friends, family and fans to donate $25 (a GBP15.60) to Oceana.
In a video message, Jenna Ushkowitz says, "My 25th birthday is coming up on April 28th and I was very inspired by Paul Rudd's choice to have his friends and family and everyone he knows to donate to a charity close to his heart."
"I'm asking you guys to help me celebrate my 25th birthday by donating to Oceana. I'm asking everyone I know to donate $25, the age I'm turning, or whatever you can give, to this wonderful non-profit organisation that is helping our marine life and our oceans for our future."
"We are celebrating the year anniversary of the BP oil spill. Let's make a difference and make sure nothing like that happens (again)."
Actor Paul Rudd raised money for the American Cancer Society for his birthday earlier this month.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl