David Beckham's Flying Visit for Royal Wedding
The sports ace has been given permission by Los Angeles Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for David Beckham to attend Prince William's marriage to Kate Middleton, but he is needed for his team's game against FC Dallas two days after the wedding.
So he plans to attend the ceremony with his singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria Adams next Friday and catch an early flight to Texas the following morning.
David Beckham says, "Obviously, it's not ideal with the travel, but it's a royal wedding and those don't come around very often. So I'll be there for the game, but it'll be down to Bruce to decide if I play or not."
"I'll go to the wedding on Friday and then I'll fly out of London straight to Dallas on Saturday morning... Bruce understands and the club understands that obviously it's important."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake