David Beckham's Flying Visit for Royal Wedding
The sports ace has been given permission by Los Angeles Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for David Beckham to attend Prince William's marriage to Kate Middleton, but he is needed for his team's game against FC Dallas two days after the wedding.
So he plans to attend the ceremony with his singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria Adams next Friday and catch an early flight to Texas the following morning.
David Beckham says, "Obviously, it's not ideal with the travel, but it's a royal wedding and those don't come around very often. So I'll be there for the game, but it'll be down to Bruce to decide if I play or not."
"I'll go to the wedding on Friday and then I'll fly out of London straight to Dallas on Saturday morning... Bruce understands and the club understands that obviously it's important."
More David Beckham News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival