David Beckham's Flying Visit for Royal Wedding
The sports ace has been given permission by Los Angeles Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for David Beckham to attend Prince William's marriage to Kate Middleton, but he is needed for his team's game against FC Dallas two days after the wedding.
So he plans to attend the ceremony with his singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria Adams next Friday and catch an early flight to Texas the following morning.
David Beckham says, "Obviously, it's not ideal with the travel, but it's a royal wedding and those don't come around very often. So I'll be there for the game, but it'll be down to Bruce to decide if I play or not."
"I'll go to the wedding on Friday and then I'll fly out of London straight to Dallas on Saturday morning... Bruce understands and the club understands that obviously it's important."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci