David Beckham's Flying Visit for Royal Wedding
The sports ace has been given permission by Los Angeles Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for David Beckham to attend Prince William's marriage to Kate Middleton, but he is needed for his team's game against FC Dallas two days after the wedding.
So he plans to attend the ceremony with his singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria Adams next Friday and catch an early flight to Texas the following morning.
David Beckham says, "Obviously, it's not ideal with the travel, but it's a royal wedding and those don't come around very often. So I'll be there for the game, but it'll be down to Bruce to decide if I play or not."
"I'll go to the wedding on Friday and then I'll fly out of London straight to Dallas on Saturday morning... Bruce understands and the club understands that obviously it's important."
More David Beckham News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'