Tom Arnold Trying for a Baby
Tom Arnold married Ashley Groussman in 2009 and they are currently trying to start a family, but their attempts have been hampered by Tom Arnold's low sperm count.
The 52 year old, who counts Roseanne Barr among his ex-wives, admits he had some sperm frozen 15 years ago and the couple is now consulting doctors about getting some extra help conceiving.
He tells PopEater, "I had some (sperm) frozen 15 years ago that we brought out. We're in the process of this now. We've decided it's going to happen we're going to have children no matter how it happens. I'm not going to let my low sperm count derail Ashley's dreams of being a mother and mine too. We will make it happen."
Tom Arnold also reveals he is convinced that after three failed marriages, he has found a permanent partner in Groussman.
He adds, "I've learned a lot. I know Ashley is different from anyone I've ever met... When I think about it (the divorces) now I'm horrified. How could I have wasted so much money, and time and energy? Divorce is just brutally painful and I went through it and then I did it again and then I did it again. The thing is, I know it sounds like a cliche but if I hadn't have gone through all that I wouldn't have met Ashley. But this is it."
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set