Tom Arnold Trying for a Baby
Tom Arnold married Ashley Groussman in 2009 and they are currently trying to start a family, but their attempts have been hampered by Tom Arnold's low sperm count.
The 52 year old, who counts Roseanne Barr among his ex-wives, admits he had some sperm frozen 15 years ago and the couple is now consulting doctors about getting some extra help conceiving.
He tells PopEater, "I had some (sperm) frozen 15 years ago that we brought out. We're in the process of this now. We've decided it's going to happen we're going to have children no matter how it happens. I'm not going to let my low sperm count derail Ashley's dreams of being a mother and mine too. We will make it happen."
Tom Arnold also reveals he is convinced that after three failed marriages, he has found a permanent partner in Groussman.
He adds, "I've learned a lot. I know Ashley is different from anyone I've ever met... When I think about it (the divorces) now I'm horrified. How could I have wasted so much money, and time and energy? Divorce is just brutally painful and I went through it and then I did it again and then I did it again. The thing is, I know it sounds like a cliche but if I hadn't have gone through all that I wouldn't have met Ashley. But this is it."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake