Tom Arnold Trying for a Baby
Tom Arnold married Ashley Groussman in 2009 and they are currently trying to start a family, but their attempts have been hampered by Tom Arnold's low sperm count.
The 52 year old, who counts Roseanne Barr among his ex-wives, admits he had some sperm frozen 15 years ago and the couple is now consulting doctors about getting some extra help conceiving.
He tells PopEater, "I had some (sperm) frozen 15 years ago that we brought out. We're in the process of this now. We've decided it's going to happen we're going to have children no matter how it happens. I'm not going to let my low sperm count derail Ashley's dreams of being a mother and mine too. We will make it happen."
Tom Arnold also reveals he is convinced that after three failed marriages, he has found a permanent partner in Groussman.
He adds, "I've learned a lot. I know Ashley is different from anyone I've ever met... When I think about it (the divorces) now I'm horrified. How could I have wasted so much money, and time and energy? Divorce is just brutally painful and I went through it and then I did it again and then I did it again. The thing is, I know it sounds like a cliche but if I hadn't have gone through all that I wouldn't have met Ashley. But this is it."
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'