Tom Arnold Trying for a Baby
Tom Arnold married Ashley Groussman in 2009 and they are currently trying to start a family, but their attempts have been hampered by Tom Arnold's low sperm count.
The 52 year old, who counts Roseanne Barr among his ex-wives, admits he had some sperm frozen 15 years ago and the couple is now consulting doctors about getting some extra help conceiving.
He tells PopEater, "I had some (sperm) frozen 15 years ago that we brought out. We're in the process of this now. We've decided it's going to happen we're going to have children no matter how it happens. I'm not going to let my low sperm count derail Ashley's dreams of being a mother and mine too. We will make it happen."
Tom Arnold also reveals he is convinced that after three failed marriages, he has found a permanent partner in Groussman.
He adds, "I've learned a lot. I know Ashley is different from anyone I've ever met... When I think about it (the divorces) now I'm horrified. How could I have wasted so much money, and time and energy? Divorce is just brutally painful and I went through it and then I did it again and then I did it again. The thing is, I know it sounds like a cliche but if I hadn't have gone through all that I wouldn't have met Ashley. But this is it."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'