Brigitte Nielsen Rejected Mick Hucknall's Romance Attempts
Brigitte Nielsen embarked on a friendship with the Simply Red singer, Mick Hucknall after her marriage to the Hollywood tough guy broke down in 1987.
They became close and Hucknall attempted to woo the actress by taking a bath with her during one encounter - but Brigitte Nielsen insists she would never have slept with the singer "even if you'd paid me".
In her upcoming autobiography "You Only Get One Life", serialised in Britain's The Sun, she writes, "Now I was single, I had a chance to meet a completely different type of man - like Simply Red singer Mick Hucknall."
"I was working in Manchester and we ended up going back to his place. It was very much the laid-back musician's pad - all warm colours, joints going around and candles. At 3am Mick said, 'I'm going to have a bath - do you want to join me?' 'I'd love to!' I said, thinking, 'This is weird' but at least it was a variation on being asked to go to bed. He lit more candles in his purple bathroom, put some music on, then we were in the water."
"Now Mick is many things but one thing he's not is a very good-looking guy. However what he does have is this expression of someone who knows he's totally outrageous and yet very friendly, really cool."
"So I was just winging it and there we were, taking a bath together. We talked about ourselves and nothing happened. To be honest, even if you'd paid me I couldn't have gone to bed with the guy."
Hucknall has previously dated actresses Catherine Zeta-Jones and Martine McCutcheon, as well as supermodel Helena Christensen, but wed girlfriend Gabriella Wesberry last year.
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer