Dame Helen Mirren 'Feels' for Kate Middleton Over Royal Wedding Pressure
The veteran actress, Helen Mirren, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of the prince's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II in "The Queen", is looking forward to watching the nuptials on April 29.
But Dame Helen Mirren admits she empathises with 29-year-old Middleton over the amount of attention she is receiving as a future queen.
She tells OK! TV, "I'm not quite sure where I'll be (when the wedding takes place), but I know wherever I am it will be on the telly. It doesn't matter where I'll be... you know, Bulgaria... the countryside, there will be a little pub with the wedding on. Everybody all over the world I guess will be glued to it."
"I do feel for (Middleton)... the stress of all of that must be so huge and my heart does go out to Kate. Queen Kate, I love the idea of Queen Kate... They're a lovely couple."
More Helen Mirren News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday