Dame Helen Mirren 'Feels' for Kate Middleton Over Royal Wedding Pressure
The veteran actress, Helen Mirren, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of the prince's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II in "The Queen", is looking forward to watching the nuptials on April 29.
But Dame Helen Mirren admits she empathises with 29-year-old Middleton over the amount of attention she is receiving as a future queen.
She tells OK! TV, "I'm not quite sure where I'll be (when the wedding takes place), but I know wherever I am it will be on the telly. It doesn't matter where I'll be... you know, Bulgaria... the countryside, there will be a little pub with the wedding on. Everybody all over the world I guess will be glued to it."
"I do feel for (Middleton)... the stress of all of that must be so huge and my heart does go out to Kate. Queen Kate, I love the idea of Queen Kate... They're a lovely couple."
More Helen Mirren News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip