Dame Helen Mirren 'Feels' for Kate Middleton Over Royal Wedding Pressure
The veteran actress, Helen Mirren, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of the prince's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II in "The Queen", is looking forward to watching the nuptials on April 29.
But Dame Helen Mirren admits she empathises with 29-year-old Middleton over the amount of attention she is receiving as a future queen.
She tells OK! TV, "I'm not quite sure where I'll be (when the wedding takes place), but I know wherever I am it will be on the telly. It doesn't matter where I'll be... you know, Bulgaria... the countryside, there will be a little pub with the wedding on. Everybody all over the world I guess will be glued to it."
"I do feel for (Middleton)... the stress of all of that must be so huge and my heart does go out to Kate. Queen Kate, I love the idea of Queen Kate... They're a lovely couple."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'