Dame Helen Mirren 'Feels' for Kate Middleton Over Royal Wedding Pressure
The veteran actress, Helen Mirren, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of the prince's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II in "The Queen", is looking forward to watching the nuptials on April 29.
But Dame Helen Mirren admits she empathises with 29-year-old Middleton over the amount of attention she is receiving as a future queen.
She tells OK! TV, "I'm not quite sure where I'll be (when the wedding takes place), but I know wherever I am it will be on the telly. It doesn't matter where I'll be... you know, Bulgaria... the countryside, there will be a little pub with the wedding on. Everybody all over the world I guess will be glued to it."
"I do feel for (Middleton)... the stress of all of that must be so huge and my heart does go out to Kate. Queen Kate, I love the idea of Queen Kate... They're a lovely couple."
More Helen Mirren News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked