Mel Gibson 'Not Offended' by 'The Hangover' Snub
The troubled actor was hired to play the role of a tattoo artist in upcoming movie "The Hangover Part II" opposite the original film's stars, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha and Ed Helms.
The casting came after a tough few months for Mel Gibson, who hit headlines when he was accused of attacking his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, while their taped arguments subsequently emerged on the internet.
Mel Gibson never got to film the cameo as he was cut from the movie before he was due on set, with director Todd Phillips admitting the "Braveheart" star did not have "the full support of my entire cast and crew."
But the actor insists he is not bitter about his dismissal, telling Deadline.com, "You have to let that go. I sat here and talked to Todd about it. I like Todd. How could you not like Todd? He's smart and he's gifted and so are the other people in the film. It's okay. You just have to let that go... It shows you a few things. You just move on and go okay. I'm not greatly offended by it. It seemed like a good idea at the time and it went south."
More Mel Gibson News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed