Kara DioGuardi Sued Over Car Crash
The songwriter's ex-employee, Christina Kline, was in an accident last year in Los Angeles while driving a BMW which is co-registered to former "American Idol" judge, Kara DioGuardi. Kline was reportedly instructed to remove DioGuardi's name from the registration when she left her employment in 2009, but failed to do so, according to the star's representative.
DioGuardi has now been served legal papers by Joel Postorino, who claims he was injured in the crash and is now seeking approximately $250,000 (GBP156,250) in damages, according to TMZ.com.
The musician's rep says, "When Ms. Kline left Kara's company in November 2009, she was asked to remove Kara's name from the registration, but never did. She was in a car accident in May 2010 that Kara did not know about until... she was served papers."
The case is due to go to court in July.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off