Kara DioGuardi Sued Over Car Crash
The songwriter's ex-employee, Christina Kline, was in an accident last year in Los Angeles while driving a BMW which is co-registered to former "American Idol" judge, Kara DioGuardi. Kline was reportedly instructed to remove DioGuardi's name from the registration when she left her employment in 2009, but failed to do so, according to the star's representative.
DioGuardi has now been served legal papers by Joel Postorino, who claims he was injured in the crash and is now seeking approximately $250,000 (GBP156,250) in damages, according to TMZ.com.
The musician's rep says, "When Ms. Kline left Kara's company in November 2009, she was asked to remove Kara's name from the registration, but never did. She was in a car accident in May 2010 that Kara did not know about until... she was served papers."
The case is due to go to court in July.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert