Snoop Dogg Wishes Prince William 'the Best of Luck'
Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg has wished Prince William "the best of luck" ahead of his wedding to Kate Middleton next week. The rapper wrote new song Wet to mark the British royal's engagement when the heir-to-the-throne announced the impending nuptials last year.
Snoop Dogg's pals David Beckham and Victoria Adams have been invited to the special day on April 29, and the rapper, who jokes he is too busy to attend the wedding, has sent his best wishes to the couple.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I got the invite but unfortunately I'm barbecuing that day so I won't be able to make it. I got a lot of love for my nephew William and I wish him and his beautiful wife the best of luck. Sorry I can't be there but my homey David Beckham gonna bring my present for the newlyweds."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified