Snoop Dogg Wishes Prince William 'the Best of Luck'
Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg has wished Prince William "the best of luck" ahead of his wedding to Kate Middleton next week. The rapper wrote new song Wet to mark the British royal's engagement when the heir-to-the-throne announced the impending nuptials last year.
Snoop Dogg's pals David Beckham and Victoria Adams have been invited to the special day on April 29, and the rapper, who jokes he is too busy to attend the wedding, has sent his best wishes to the couple.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I got the invite but unfortunately I'm barbecuing that day so I won't be able to make it. I got a lot of love for my nephew William and I wish him and his beautiful wife the best of luck. Sorry I can't be there but my homey David Beckham gonna bring my present for the newlyweds."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special