Snoop Dogg Wishes Prince William 'the Best of Luck'
Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg has wished Prince William "the best of luck" ahead of his wedding to Kate Middleton next week. The rapper wrote new song Wet to mark the British royal's engagement when the heir-to-the-throne announced the impending nuptials last year.
Snoop Dogg's pals David Beckham and Victoria Adams have been invited to the special day on April 29, and the rapper, who jokes he is too busy to attend the wedding, has sent his best wishes to the couple.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I got the invite but unfortunately I'm barbecuing that day so I won't be able to make it. I got a lot of love for my nephew William and I wish him and his beautiful wife the best of luck. Sorry I can't be there but my homey David Beckham gonna bring my present for the newlyweds."
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated