Snoop Dogg Wishes Prince William 'the Best of Luck'
Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg has wished Prince William "the best of luck" ahead of his wedding to Kate Middleton next week. The rapper wrote new song Wet to mark the British royal's engagement when the heir-to-the-throne announced the impending nuptials last year.
Snoop Dogg's pals David Beckham and Victoria Adams have been invited to the special day on April 29, and the rapper, who jokes he is too busy to attend the wedding, has sent his best wishes to the couple.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I got the invite but unfortunately I'm barbecuing that day so I won't be able to make it. I got a lot of love for my nephew William and I wish him and his beautiful wife the best of luck. Sorry I can't be there but my homey David Beckham gonna bring my present for the newlyweds."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly