Snoop Dogg Wishes Prince William 'the Best of Luck'
Hip-hop star Snoop Dogg has wished Prince William "the best of luck" ahead of his wedding to Kate Middleton next week. The rapper wrote new song Wet to mark the British royal's engagement when the heir-to-the-throne announced the impending nuptials last year.
Snoop Dogg's pals David Beckham and Victoria Adams have been invited to the special day on April 29, and the rapper, who jokes he is too busy to attend the wedding, has sent his best wishes to the couple.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I got the invite but unfortunately I'm barbecuing that day so I won't be able to make it. I got a lot of love for my nephew William and I wish him and his beautiful wife the best of luck. Sorry I can't be there but my homey David Beckham gonna bring my present for the newlyweds."
More Snoop Dogg News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves