Report: Chloe Sevigny Romancing Spencer Pratt's Friend
Actress Chloe Sevigny has reportedly found love with a friend of reality TV star Spencer Pratt. The "Big Love" star recently began dating Charlie Smith, who appeared on "The Hills" with Pratt, and the couple stepped out together earlier this month.
According to America's Star magazine, Smith was on hand to support Sevigny as she hosted a benefit in Santa Monica, California on April 7. A source tells the publication, "Chloe and Charlie arrived together, and though she was one of the event's hosts, she spent most of her time wrapped up in him. She was beaming."
Sevigny has previously dated British rocker Jarvis Cocker and ended her longterm relationship with musician Matt McAuley in 2007. In an interview for the January issue of Playboy, she opened up about what kind of a man she is looking for. "I want a guy who is masculine, good with his hands and able to build stuff and who has survival skills," she said.
"Facial hair is a big turn-on. Most of the kids I hang out with in New York are hipster arty types, but I like a stronger, more physically imposing man--like a lumberjack," the 36-year-old continued. "I'm also into a little hair pulling. I like boys to be aggressive and allow me to be a little aggressive back."
More Chloe Sevigny News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture