Report: Chloe Sevigny Romancing Spencer Pratt's Friend
Actress Chloe Sevigny has reportedly found love with a friend of reality TV star Spencer Pratt. The "Big Love" star recently began dating Charlie Smith, who appeared on "The Hills" with Pratt, and the couple stepped out together earlier this month.
According to America's Star magazine, Smith was on hand to support Sevigny as she hosted a benefit in Santa Monica, California on April 7. A source tells the publication, "Chloe and Charlie arrived together, and though she was one of the event's hosts, she spent most of her time wrapped up in him. She was beaming."
Sevigny has previously dated British rocker Jarvis Cocker and ended her longterm relationship with musician Matt McAuley in 2007. In an interview for the January issue of Playboy, she opened up about what kind of a man she is looking for. "I want a guy who is masculine, good with his hands and able to build stuff and who has survival skills," she said.
"Facial hair is a big turn-on. Most of the kids I hang out with in New York are hipster arty types, but I like a stronger, more physically imposing man--like a lumberjack," the 36-year-old continued. "I'm also into a little hair pulling. I like boys to be aggressive and allow me to be a little aggressive back."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign