Report: Chloe Sevigny Romancing Spencer Pratt's Friend
Actress Chloe Sevigny has reportedly found love with a friend of reality TV star Spencer Pratt. The "Big Love" star recently began dating Charlie Smith, who appeared on "The Hills" with Pratt, and the couple stepped out together earlier this month.
According to America's Star magazine, Smith was on hand to support Sevigny as she hosted a benefit in Santa Monica, California on April 7. A source tells the publication, "Chloe and Charlie arrived together, and though she was one of the event's hosts, she spent most of her time wrapped up in him. She was beaming."
Sevigny has previously dated British rocker Jarvis Cocker and ended her longterm relationship with musician Matt McAuley in 2007. In an interview for the January issue of Playboy, she opened up about what kind of a man she is looking for. "I want a guy who is masculine, good with his hands and able to build stuff and who has survival skills," she said.
"Facial hair is a big turn-on. Most of the kids I hang out with in New York are hipster arty types, but I like a stronger, more physically imposing man--like a lumberjack," the 36-year-old continued. "I'm also into a little hair pulling. I like boys to be aggressive and allow me to be a little aggressive back."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off